going on set

"Emma" i feel someone poke me "Emmaaaaa" they poke me again causing me to groan "whatt" "Good morning" i open my eyes to see a cheery JJ laying in my bed looking at me "Hi JJ" she smiles. "JJ where-" I hear jensen "JJ i told you to let her sleep" he says "no its fine" i smile at him "okay, c'mon JJ lets go make breakfast" JJ runs to Jensen and they go downstairs leaving me to change.
I go into my closet, yea i got a big ass closet, and pick out an outfit before going in my bathroom and getting ready.
----
"so me and the guys were thinking about taking you to the set of supernatural, what do you think?" Jensen asks me when i enter the kitchen "really?" i squeal and he laughs "did you just squeal?" "y'know sometimes i wonder if im talking to Jensen Ackles or Dean Winchester" he laughs at my comment. "Misha and Jared will be here in a few minutes" i nod "i need to drop JJ off so you think you could just wait for Misha and Jared and i'll meet you guys there?" "yeah sure" "okay heres your key, you have your phone?" he asks and i show him it "okay good, c'mon JJ say bye to your sister" JJ hugs me before jensen hands her a small back pack "see ya in a bit" he says before kissing my head and then they leave.

"EMMAAAAAA" i hear Jared and Misha outside oh lord. i lock the door and go out to the car, Misha opens the door for me and i laugh. "Emma say hi to snapchat" i look at him "wow misha" "Guys say hello to the new addition to the Ackles family" he says to the camera and i wave. "what do you guys think of me starting a youtube channel like for vlogging?" i ask the two "oh yea you should do that, i have a camera in my trailer you could do your first one today?" Jared offers "Really!" i ask "yeah it'd be fun, give fans a peek at the set and all" Jared says "oh my god i love you guys!" they laugh "love you too" "best niece ever" Misha says and i laugh.
-----
"Hey guys so i'm Emma, Jensen Ackles daughter and well this is my vlogging channel? Anyway Misha Say hi!" i point the camera to misha who makes a silly face "And then we have moose!" i show jared and he laughs. "So we're basically walking around uhm i think we're going to surprise Mark! im excitedd" i smile. "Mark!" Misha yells and he knocks on the trailer door and i laugh, The door opens to reveal the one and only Mark Sheppard "Is this Emma!" he says excitedly and Misha and Jared nod before he hugs me "Im a big fan by the way, you play one of the best people on supernatural" he smiles "i like her" i laugh at his response.
We hear a car pull up and i turn around to see Jensen pulling up. "Oh look its my pops!" i say to the camera and run over "hii dad, say hey to the fans, i'm starting a vlog!" "she called me dad!" he says happily to the camera.
-----
"and for the final part of our little tour, this is baby" Jensen says as we get to the 67 impala "HOLY CHUCK, its baby" "you like it?" Jensen asks "like it? i love this car! its beautiful, wish i could have one" Jared laughs "are we sure she isnt Dean Winchester's daughter?" I laugh at him.
"do you have your license?" Jensen asks "no but Mrs.Winters husband let me drive and i have my permit" Jensen smiles "how about you get it today" "really?" "hell yea"jared says "okay!"
----
"you did it!" Misha says and i laugh "theres a little restaurant down the road, wanna drive?" "lets do it!" Misha laughs, me and Jensen go to his car while Misha and Jared go to Jared's car.
"so what kind of car do you want?" "oh no you cant get me a car" "yes we can"i roll my eyes "i don't know a jeep, 67 chevy  impala is my dream car but that'd never happen" i sigh as i pull into the parking lot. "hey go get us a table, i'm gonna go talk to those two real quick" Jensen says and i nod.
"hi, how many?" the girl asks me "4" she nods before leading me to a booth by a window placing the menus on the table "thank you" she smiles at me before walking away. my phone begins to ring "hey mom" "hey sweet heart, hows your day been?" "good uhm Dad, Jared and Misha took me to get my license" "really?" "yeah is that okay?" "of course, i think its great" "oh okay" i look up to see Jensen, Misha and Jared walking over "i have to go, we're about to have lunch" "alright, love you" "love you too."
-----
"me and jared have to go do something, are you cool if Misha takes you to get JJ and drops you off?" Jensen asks and  i nod "of course". "so how are you liking it so far?" "its great, basically living my dream" Misha laughs as we pull up to the preschool "you wanna go in? i can come with you" "no i'll be fine" i step out of the car and go over to where all the kids are and see JJ run over along with Jared's kids, my phone dings and i look down to see Misha sent me a text to get Jared's kids and that he'll drop them off. "Emma!" JJ yells "hey come on guys" i lead the over to the car and help them get in the back seat before getting in the passenger seat.
------
"thanks Misha" i smile at him "no problem, bye JJ" "bye uncle Misha" JJ waves before running to the door causing me to laugh. "c'mon lets get a snack" "OO CARROTS NO GOLDFISH" "how about both?" i ask her and she nods excitedly. I give JJ her carrots and goldfish as she sits at the table and i sit by her. My phone rings and i see its Misha's wife "do you think you could watch the kids for us tomorrow, i know its a saturday so if you can't its not big deal" "no no thats fine, yeah i can do it" "really? okay sweet i'll drop them off at 10 am" "okay cool i'll see you then" "alright bye".
*1 hour later*
"Emma!"i hear Jensen "in here" "can you come out here?" JJ follows me outside and i see Misha, Daneel,Jensen and Jared "whats going on?" i ask Jared and Jensen pull a tarp away and i see a black chevy 67 impala. "oh my god" We already had it waiting actually thats why i wanted Jared and Misha to take you to the set" "oh my god you guys didnt need to do this" "well we did so here it is" Jared says and i laugh before hugging all of them. best day ever.