the zoo?

*3 weeks later*

"Emma lets goooooooooooo" Dylan drags out the 'o' "Dylan shut uuuuuup" he starts laughing as we walk down the sidewalk, we're currently in New York for a Mets game. We have a week off from filming and me and Dylan decided to spend it in New york. I notice some paparazzi but we both ignore them, since the 3rd day of filming i've become very famous, since i'm doing Teen Wolf and Supernatural as well as being Jensen Ackles daughter. I got an apartment close to Tyler's house since i'll be spending so much time filming.

-----

Dylan shoots up cheering along with the other mets fans as the mets win the game, i laugh before taking a video of him. He turns around, seeing that i'm recording and sticks his tongue out at me which makes me laugh, shaking my head.

"when's your birthday?" Dylan asks as we walk down the sidewalk, back to our hotel. "it was actually like 3 days ago" "what! why didn't you tell us?" i shrug "i've never really celebrated my birthday before" i admit "does your family know?" he asks and i shake my head "don't think so" Dylan gives me a sympathetic look. "tomorrow, we'll do whatever you want" he tells me and i smile "can we go to the zoo?" i ask him "yes! we'll do anything you want".

----

"Dyl! lets go see the Polar bears!" i jump up and down and he laughs "okay calm down" he laughs at me before following me to the polar bears. "polar bears are so amazing" "just like you" "what?" i turn to Dylan "what, i didn't say anything" i give him a look that says 'i know you're lying' "alright fine, since the first day i met you, i couldn't get you out of my head! and i still can't and i really really like you, like a lot" i grin at him "i really really like you too". I watch Dylan's face light up "can i kiss you" i giggle but nod before feeling his lips on mine.

"what does this make us?" i ask Dylan as we walk around the zoo "how about a couple?boyfriend, girlfriend" i grin "i like that" "so do i" he smiles before kissing the side of my head. "oh my god, that's them!" i hear a girl squeal, i look to see two girls staring at us "hey Dyl, i think we've been spotted" he laughs as the two girls come over to us "hi oh my god, uhm could we get a picture with you two?" The one girl asks and we both agree before taking a few pictures with them. "what's your twitters?" i ask and the other girl hands me a paper which has two usernames and i smile before following them.

"are you guys a thing?" one girl asks and Dylan smiles "yeah, we are" "awww finally i've been shipping you guys for so long" they both get happy and i laugh.
------
"TYLER" me and Dylan yell as Tyler (posey) answers the skype call and he smiles "hey guys! hows New York?" Tyler asks and Dylan shrugs "its okay" he says trying to play it off "oh really? just okay?" Tyler pauses "then whats this?" he shows us a picture of me and Dylan kissing at Central Park Zoo, i feel my face heat up "aww you guys are so cute" tyler says sounding like a little girl "so my lovely girlfriend here told me something interesting" Tyler raises one eyebrow "it was her birthday 3 days ago!" Dylan exclaims and Tyler looks at me "WHAT THE HELL WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US" "i've never really celebrated" i shrug.
"go get coffee, the adults must speak" Tyler looks at me and i roll my eyes before kissing Dylan "i'll be back in like an hour" i tell him before going out to starbucks.