boston

"what the shit" "LANGUAGE" "FINE... what the hecky padalecki, ARE YOU HAPPY" "YES" "EMMA AND MISHA STOP YELLING" "YES UNCLE JARED" "SHUT THE FUCK UP JARED" "LANGUAGE" "GUYS SHUT UP" Jensen walks in "hi dad" "why are you guys yelling at 7 am?" he groans at me "dean? is that you?" "shut up".
------
"Uncle Jared can we go to 'whalburgers'?" i ask him as we walk on the sidewalk across from whalburgers, whalburgers is a restaurant owned by the wahlbergs. "what are you 5?" "yeah sometimes" "k lets go".
"Jared" i whisper "what" he whispers back as i sip my water "why is donnie Wahlberg walking over here" i whisper "i dont know" he whispers back before giving me a weird look "why are we whsipering" "i dont know" i shrug.

"hi i'm sorry to bother you but your Jared Padaleki and Emma Ackles right?" Donnie Wahlberg says "yeah, you're donnie wahlberg, big fan" Jared says shaking his head and all i can do is just stand up, frozen. "i'm sorry about my niece shes a big fan" and that snaps me out of it. "i'm so sorry i'm just a huge fan of you and your brother Mark" Donnie smiles "it's fine, thats what i came here to say, would you like to meet Mark?" "uhm if its not a problem" "not at all, hes a big fan, i'll go call him".
I turn to Jared after he leaves "what the shit" "i don't know". a few minutes later Mark freaking Wahlberg walks over with donnie. "JARED" i whisper-yell and he laughs "Hi, Jared Padalecki, i'm a huge fan" Jared & Mark shake hands and im frozen again. "uhm hi, sorry im such a huge fan, i've seen all your movies and that sounded slightly obsessive-" he stops me from rambling anymore "its fine, i usually meet fans who've seen only two of my movies, but im a big fan of you and your dad" "oh my god this is real" he laughs "i have to go pick up my kids but it was great meeting you" Mark shakes Jared's hand and hugs me what the shit.
------
"dadd" i walk into our hotel room which is conjoined with Misha & Jared's. "hmm" i see him sitting on the bed on his laptop "we met Donnie Wahlberg and Mark Wahlberg" "really" "yeah and Mark told us how much of a fan he is of us" "thats great" Jensen says but doesnt even look up. "dad" "hm" "whats wrong" "nothing" "yes there is" "i said nothing!" he immediately gets a look of regret after shouting at me. "i-i'm gonna go for a walk"i mumble, him shouting bringing back flashbacks from other foster homes.
Jensen's POV
"i fucked up" "it was a mistake, we just have to find her, did you call her?" "yeah but then i saw she left her phone here" "well fuck, alright lets all split up and meet back in an hour, take your phones" Jared says and we all leave the room.
------
"nobody's found her?" i ask as we all stand in the hotel room after an hour has gone by "nope" "i think we should tweet about it or livestream, fans could help" "yeah okay, i told daneel so i'll do it". I open the facebook app and start a livestream, after a few seconds it already has 1 million. "hi guys, as you all know we're in boston currently, something happened" i pause before clearing my throat, people in the comments asking whats wrong "i made a mistake and my daughter, Emma left the hotel and left her phone, if you guys could keep a look out if you're in boston and tweet us that'd be great, we've been looking for her for the past hour" the comments flood with people saying they'll look for her "alright thats it, im gonna go, thanks guys"
------
Jared's POV
"Jensen! someone said they saw her at a park about an hour from here" "well what are we waiting for?" Misha says before we all stand up "lets go get our girl".
When we get to the park we all fan out. its freezing, hopefully she doesnt have hypothermia. I spot her on a bench but she has her eyes closed. "Emma!" she doesnt respond "Em, hey wake up" i shake her a bit "huh" "oh god you scared me" "where am i?" i go to feel her forehead and shes freezing "holy shit youre cold as hell" i take my coat off and wrap it around her "c'mon, lets get back to the car". When we get back to the car Jensen and Misha meet us there but when Emma sees Jensen she hides in my chest. I see Jensen's broken expression but he covers it up.
-----
"uncle Jared can i stay in your room" "sure sweetheart" i give Jensen a sympthetic look before leading her into mine and Misha's room. Emma falls asleep almost instantly after i've gotten her under the covers. "Jensen" i walk into his room to see Misha comforting him "shes afraid of me, my daughter is afraid of me" "Jensen, it'll pass" "that doesnt matter, i made her afraid of me and now she wont even come near me" he pauses "can i just have some time alone" "sure man" "we'll be in the next room if you need us."
----
Emma's POV
I wake up to hear light crying coming from the other room. When i crack the door i see Jensen crying a bit, oh no. I walk in before putting my hand on his shoulder "daddy please dont cry, im sorry" he looks at me before wiping his face "im sorry baby, it was my fault, i shouldn't have yelled" Jensen hugs me "i love you dad" "i love you too Em".