conventions?

"Thor? Really?" Jared walks into my room "Avengers are the best" he laughs "Sam and Dean meet The Avengers? Sounds like a double win" "oh my god that'd be amazing" Jared laughs. "so has Jensen talked to you about the conventions?" "what conventions?"
-----
"comic con" "as in comic con san diego?" "yes" "you mean avengers, teen wolf, falling skies comic con?" Jensen and Jared nod. "and you're going" "really!" i squeal and they nod "This is amazing!" "well you better start packing, we leave tomorrow" Jared says and i squeal before running up to my room.
I go on twitter and tweet @emmaackles;never thought i'd be going to comic con, i'll be in the same place as Dylan o'brien & Tyler Posey! i turn on the latest episode of teen wolf before beginning to pack.
(A/N: i never gave a description of her room; White walls with maroon carpet , one wall has her bed along w/ two big windows, the opposite wall has a big tv with a thing of shelves under it, then theres a closet and a door leading to a bathroom.)
-----
I get a twitter notification and see someone mentioned me. @dylanobrien; @emmaackles we can't wait to meet you! have a safe trip! . oh.my.god. "dad!" "what whos hurt" Jensen runs up the stairs, Jared with him holding a pillow? "what were you going to do with a pillow?!" Jared shrugs "what happened?" Jensen asks "Dylan O'Brien tweeted me! Dylan O'brien tweeted me!" both of them laugh "thats what you get when your famous" Jared says "Holy chuck!" both of them laugh "shut up" i point a finger at them and they laugh.
i go back on twitter and tweet the one and only captain america himself @emmaackles; anyone know if @ChrisEvans will be at comic con? tweet me if you do. After a few minutes of packing my phone dings and i look to see i have a tweet from Chris fucking Hemsworth @chrishemsworth; @emmaackles we'll all be there promoting civil war and have our own panel, hopefully we get to meet you! "Dad! Jared! Chris Hemsworth just tweeted me!!" @emmaackles; @chrishemsworth that'd be incredible, have a safe trip. Once i've tweeted him back i finish packing before taking a nap and watching supernatural.
-----
"Emma wake up! Mom's home!" JJ squeals in my ear "oh my god okay" i sit up before going downstairs with JJ. "Theres my girls" Daneel hugs JJ and then hugs me "hi mom" "i ordered pizza, i'm gonna go pick it up" Jensen says "oh can i go?" i ask him and he nods "Oh! can i come?" JJ asks me and i look at our parents "yeah go ahead" Daneel says before JJ runs to her shoes, slipping them on.
"oh baby, i haven't driven you all day" i run my hand over the car JJ giggles before i help her get in her car seat. When i pull up to the pizza place me and JJ go in and i see Jacob. for fucks sake.