insmonia and mobs

"woah" i mumble as i look at the mob of fans outside of the store. Around 3 hours ago me, Jensen, Jared and Misha went out and here we are, trapped inside of a store until some of the security guys come to get us. "if anyone outside is watching this could you guys please calm down, normally we'd be willing to sign stuff and take pictures but i think this is a little overboard" Misha is currently doing a live stream on Facebook "Misha why are you doing a livestream right now?" he shrugs "i got bored" i laugh at him before turning to Jared. "sup Padalecki" "Sup Ackles" i hear yelling outside and look to some of the security guys clearing a path. "hey, make sure you stay close to one of us at all times" Jensen looks at me and i nod before the security guy opens the door "alright lets go guys" he motions for us to go in front of him. when we get to the car, Jensen looks me over "you're not hurt are you? youre okay?" "yes im fine dad" i laugh at his reaction "hes just being over protective" Jared laughs. "shut up" Jared sticks his tongue out at him.
----
"Emma!" "yeah mom" i answer Daneel "Dylan's here, he wanted to see you before you guys leave" She wiggles her eyebrows before going back downstairs "hey" Dylan walks into my room while i'm packing "hey" he sits on my bed, looking at me "im thinking about shaving this" he runs his hand over his beard and i laugh "i like it, its hot" "oh really?" he asks laughing and i nod smiling "what time is your flight?" "in 2 hours" i zip up my suitcase before grabbing my backpack "when do you go back to filming?" i ask him curiously as i put my laptop into the backpack along with its power cord "in a week" "Dylannn" JJ runs into my room, hugging Dylan "Hey munchkin" JJ giggles at the nickname, Dylan and i have been hanging out alot more since break started and we've also been taking JJ out to places like the park. "Em, we're leaving in an hour, hi Dylan" "hi mr.Ackles" Dylan responds to my dad as he walks away, leaving me, Dylan and JJ. "so i saw the mobbing thing on the news" "mhm" "i don't know i was just worried, its not every day my girlfriend and her family get trapped in a store" i smile at Dylan's concern "we're all fine, have you talk to Tyler?" i ask him. "no, not yet" "Dyl you've been back for two weeks, you need to talk to him, he's your best friend" "yeah, i'll go now" "good" "can i get a goodbye kiss?" i kiss him before hearing JJ "EW GET A ROOM" i laugh as we pull away "this is my room" i smirk at her and she shrugs. "bye JJ" "byeeee" she waves before Dylan leaves.
-----
"Jareeddddd"i sing as we all are sitting in airport, waiting to board the plane. "yes Em?" "hi" "who gave you coffee" "Misha" "how much" "3 cups i shrug and his eyes widen "god dammit misha" he glares at misha "its just sugar" he shrugs "now she's on a sugar high" Jared groans "actually i'm crashing" i correct him as i feel the hyperness die down. "Okay time to go guys" Jensen walks over to us and we all stand up" "i call window seat" i tell the three as we get on the plane. In one row its me, Jensen and Misha and in front of me is Jared. Once we can take off our seatbelts i put my legs on Jensen's lap, my feet on Misha's before leaning on the chair and falling asleep.
----
When i wake up, we're still in the air. Jensen, Jared and Misha are talking while i look at my phone, seeing a tweet from Misha 'maybe i shouldn't have given this one coffee' i laugh before saving the picture because even though its me sleeping it looks really good. "Hey! the princess is awake" Jared jokes and i roll my eyes "we still have an hour left" Jensen informs me and i nod before pulling out my laptop and putting my earbuds in before putting on supernatural season 1. "Really" Misha laughs at my choice and i shrug before watching the episode.
Once we land i grab my carry on bag, following Jared and Misha with Jensen next to me.
"whens the table read?" "tomorrow night, well technically tonight" Jared says since its currently 2 am. After getting our bags we get into the rental car, i lean my head on Jensen's shoulder as Jared drives to the house we all live in while filming. "did you get any sleep last night?" Jensen asks as i feel my eyes begin to close, i shake my head but he doesnt ask any questions before putting his arm around me. I hear a snap of a camera but figure its Misha or Jared being well Misha and Jared. I feel the car stop after a while before someone picking up before i let sleep take over me.
----
I wake up after an hour, looking around to see i'm in my room. I go to my suitcase and change into a hoodie and shorts before going downstairs. No ones awake because its only 3:30 am so i go into the kitchen and grab an apple, before pulling out my phone and calling Dylan since he'd be awake because its 6 am there. "Hey baby, why arent you sleeping?" Dylan answers the phone worried "Dyl i think my insomnias back" i tell him as i bounce my leg up and down "back? you mean you've had it?" "yeah but it went away for a bit but its back and i haven't slept in a couple days and it really sucks" i sigh "why don't you tell your dad? or Jared or Misha?" "i don't want to burden them" "at least tell your mom" i groan "im serious, maybe you can get medicine" i nod "yeah okay, she'd be awake right now, i'll call her" "good, i love you, tell me how it goes" "i love you too". I set my phone down, taking a bite out of the apple before staring at the object. "c'mon pick up mom" i mumble as it rings once i've dialed the number. "hey sweetheart, isn't it like 3 am?" i nod "yeah, uh i cant sleep" "is everything okay?" "not really" theres silence for a second "whats wrong?" "when i was little i had insomnia and anxiety and i had a lot of problems and i think theyre back and i dont want to bother dad or uncle Misha and Uncle Jared" Daneel sighs "honey, you wont be bothering them, you have no idea how happy your dad has been since we adopted you and your uncles think youre amazing, they'll want to help you okay? you should tell dad" "i will when they wake up" "good, how are you and Dylan?" "hes the one that told me to call you" "hes a good guy, thats a keeper right there" i laugh "bye mom" "bye Em, love you" "love you too".