surprise party?

"finally" i sigh as we get to my apartment door, i unlock and flick the lights on. "SURPRISE" i drop my bag as i see people from the supernatural cast & teen wolf cast as well as Jensen & Daneel and Jared and his family as well as Misha and his family. "who did this?" i look at them curiously "well it was mostly Dylan" Misha says and i turn to him "aw you're so cute" i hug him "thank you" he smiles before kissing my forehead "anything for you".

Jensen's POV
"how's filming?" i ask Emma, she shrugs "good, i miss home" she says sadly "you'll be back soon, you got filming for supernatural in a month" she smiles "i know! i'm so excited" "its gonna be weird since you're playing Jared's daughter" Emma starts laughing "oh god" . "how's JJ been?" "she misses you" i shrug and then JJ runs over "Emma!" Emma picks her up and i smile while i watch them. My two beautiful daughters, i know Emma's been through a lot but i swear to god i'm gonna protect her with my life.
------
Emma's POV
"so did you enjoy you're party" Dylan grins as we finish cleaning the apartment "yeah, it was fun" I smile and he kisses my forehead "i'm happy you're happy" . "we should probably get to bed, since we have to be there at 4 am" Dylan groans and i laugh "c'mon" i drag him back to the bedroom.
-----
"babe wake up" "Dyl, i love you, but i will kill you" "c'mon its 3:40 we have to get ready, i'll go make some coffee" he says before kissing me and then leaving the room. I change into sweatpants and a tshirt with a jacket and slip on some converse before grabbing my phone and keys.
"when do you start filming for The Death Cure again?" i ask Dylan as i walk into the kitchen "a day after we finish filming for the first half of teen wolf" i nod as he hands me a cup of coffee "when do you start filming for supernatural?" "two days after teen wolf" he nods "i can't wait for the death cure" i squeal and he laughs "didn't know you liked the movies so much" "are you kidding! i've read all of the books already and i have two copies of the first book and scorch trials on dvd" he gives me a weird look "why do you have two copies of the first book" "i couldnt get the other three separate so i bought them in a pack" he laughs before checking the time "c'mon we gotta go"
-----
"let me guess you're gonna go take a nap" "yeah, amen padaleski" (oh my god if anyone got that comment) Tyler laughs at me before i walk off, back to my trailer. only a month before i get to go home.

A/N: this sucked im sorry ew