first day of filming

i feel something licking my face and open my eyes to see Tyler's dog laying beside me "EMMA YOU'RE AWWAKE" Dylan yells jumping on my bed. "wtf Dyl" "get up we have to get to set" i groan "fück you" he laughs before going out of my room to let me change. I go to my closet and change into black skinny jeans, a grey tank top, leather jacket, and grey high tops. "okay assholes lets do this" i slip on my sunglasses as i walk down the stairs and the boys laugh "okay ms. badass" i roll my eyes at the two before going to my impala, both boys getting in my car.
-----
"hi dad!" i speak into the phone as one of the makeup artist does my make up and one of the hair people does my hair. Tyler and Dylan on each side of me "hey sweetheart, how's everything going?" Jensen asks over the phone "great, we're starting filming today, im in the hair and make up trailer right now" he laughs and then i hear Misha in the background "is that Misha" "yeah hold on" "EMMA" "MISHA" i look at Tyler, remembering he's a fan "hey do you think you could say hi to Tyler, he's a big fan" "yeah sure". "Hello?" "hi, tyler right?" "yeah, wow i'm a big fan" "thanks, you're a great actor, hey keep my niece safe" "Oh of course" "oh my god Misha!" i take my phone back and he laughs "love you tooo" i laugh at him. "Tyler, Emma and Dylan we need you three" "ohh gotta run time to film" "good luck, love you" "love you too uncle Misha" i end the call before thanking the two women who did my hair and makeup and quickly change into my outfit, black shirt with blue skinny jeans and combat boots with a leather jacket, basically my style in real life.
-----
"mom! do you know this girl?" Tyler says as Scott "Sarah?" Melissa approaches me as Melissa, scott's mom. "hey mom" i smile as sarah "oh my god" Melissa hugs me.
-----
"Jeffufuh!" i exclaim as me and Dylan walk into Jeff's office while Tyler and Melissa film a scene. "oh god" i grin "aw i love you too" Jeff rolls his eyes "c'mon he doesn't love us anymore" Dylan says before bending down for me to climb on his back. "look there's the other Dylan!" i point at Dylan Sprayberry as Dylan walks outside, me still on his back. "DYLAN WE NEED YOU ON SET" "WHICH ONE" "O'BRIEN" Dylan lets me down before kissing my cheek and running off.
"did he just kiss you?" Dylan S. looks at me "he did. on my cheek" i put my arm over his shoulders but realize im too short "why are you soo tall" "you're just short" he says before putting his arm over my shoulders "i hate you" "you love me" i roll my eyes.
"i'm gonna go skype my little sister" "can i come, i have nothing to do" "of courseee".
"Emma!"JJ squeals as her face pops up and i see Jared and Jensen in the back "hi JJ" "is that your boyfriend?" she asks and i laugh "No it isn't". "Jensen, Emma's with a boyy" Jared says coming over to the laptop and i groan as dylan laughs "whats your name" Jensen asks Dylan "uhm Dylan, Dylan Sprayberry" Jensen nods when we hear Melissa outside of my trailer door calling for Dylan "gotta go, bye Mr. Ackles" and with that Dylan is gone.

"how's mom?" i ask Jensen "she's good, misses you, we all do" "i literally left like 2 days ago?" i state more as a question and he laughs "shut up" I roll my eyes "any guys?" Jared asks wiggling his eyebrows and i feel my face heat up "there is one! who?" Jensen asks "pshhh what" "hey that's my thing! now tell us who it is" Jared whines "oh my god okay i sort of like Dylan?" "the one that was just here?" Jensen asks and i shake my head "o'brien" "sort of?" Jared asks "yeah i don't know, i'm just gonna let everything play out for now" i shrug and they nod "hey call your mom when you can".

-------

"Emma. c'mon wake up" i feel someone shake me "c'mon we're done for the day" Tyler's voice wakes me up and i groan "ugh finally lets goo" i grab my keys and throw on my jacket before following Tyler out of my trailer. I see Dylan waiting at my car "took you guys long enough" he smiles "shut up" i laugh before we all get in the car.

"you like him don't you?" Tyler asks me after we've dropped off Dylan and i groan "you do!" he yells "yeah okay i do, how'd you know?" i ask him curiously "are you kidding me? i see the way you look at him, how your face instantly lights up when he's around. It's so cute" i laugh "i hate you" "you love me".