vacation

I pull up to the house in LA not too far from my uncle Misha & Jared's houses. Before even unlocking the door my mom opens the door, hugging me tightly "hi mom" i smile and she grins "i missed you! JJ's in the kitchen, your dad's at Jared's" i nod before going into the kitchen to see my little sister sitting at the table coloring. "i wonder where JJ is?" i look around before hearing a squeal "EMMA" she runs over and i laugh "Hi!" "you're home!" "i am, listen when daddy gets home i wanna surprise him so dont say anything about me being here okay?" she slides her fingers across her lips like theres a zipper and acts like shes locking it and throwing a key behind her, i smile before kissing her cheek "go back to coloring im gonna go unpack" i tell her and she nods before i go upstairs with my suitcase.
I go on twitter to see people tweeting a hashtag #killyourselfemma , #fuckemmaackles. "i didn't cheat on Dylan with Tyler or anyone, his ex lied at told him we did, don't believe everything you hear" the tweet gets a million responses almost instantly, some people saying they believe me some calling me a slut. One response catches my eye, from the devil herself "i can't believe you cheated on him, i hope you rot in hell. I'll have a nice time comforting him" after seeing that i instantly throw my phone watching it go to the wall, creating a hole.I hear running from downstairs only to see Jensen and Jared standing in my doorway "Emma? what happened?" "oh guess you havent been on twitter and seen the hashtags telling me to kill myself, or how im a slut, join the club" i mumble Jared pulls out his phone before showing Jensen something, probably the tweets. "don't listen to them, it doesnt matter because you didnt do it." Jared says "well tell that to Dylan whos believing his stupid ex, that fucking bitch i hope i get to punch her one day" Jensen laughs "i hope so too"
-------
"Emma! how are you?" Ellen greets me as i walk out and hug her. "im as well as i can be, how are you?" "i'm good, whats going on though? are the rumors true?" She asks cautiously and i shake my head "no Dylan's ex told him that i slept with Tyler and that Tyler told her that but he doesnt even talk to her" she nods "thats crazy and i've seen the hashtags and i know you dont deserve it, how about we talk about something else for now" she smiles and i laugh.
------
When i get back to the house i find JJ sleeping in her room and decide to do that same. I go to room and turn on the tv to see supernatural reruns thank god. I wonder if Dylan so the interview? i wouldnt know cause i don't have a phone anyway. "Em get your stuff packed" Jared walks in to my room "why?" "we're all going on a little vacation for awhile" he says "where?" "San Fransisco" i shrug before grabbing my suitcase and begin packing, what else would i do? i really need to make some new friends, correction i really need to make some friends.
-----
"West stop hitting your cousin!" "Thomas stop screaming" and more is all i've heard the last half hour we all piled up in a big van and are driving the house that we are renting for awhile, i have no idea what this place looks like but hopefully its big. "how's JJ" Daneel looks back at me "shes sleeping" I'm sitting in the middle next to JJ and Maison, Jared is infront of me with Misha, Vikki, and Gen, Jensen & Daneel are in the front and West, Thomas and Shep are in the back seats, i of course am watching all of the kids and can reach them all.
"so how bigs this house?" i ask, checking the time on my new phone. "6 bedrooms 5 bathrooms, two stories but its pretty big" Jared answers and i nod. After another hour (idk i'm guessing) we pull up to a huge house/mansion (picture) "okay JJ and Maison can share a room, Thomas, West and Shep can share another?" everyone nods and we begin getting the kids out. "okay follow Emma guys" Gen tells the kids as i grab their bags, handing them to them and we all begin walking inside. When we get upstairs i get the 5 in their rooms before going to get my stuff and finding out my room is in the basement.
------
"she's so hard to wake up" "yeah, what are you gonna do? poke her with a stick" "well..." "dude, you're not gonna poke her with a stick" "I swear to chuck and every angel on supernatural i will find the colt and shoot you both" theres a moment of silence after this causing me to open my eyes and see myself half on the bed half off "what did you two do?" "nothing we walked in and saw you like that" Jared shrugs "sheesh mish" "wha-" "did someone say misha?" Misha pops up out of no where causing me to jump "SWEET MARY WINCHESTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING" the three just stare at me "okay great conversation" i get back into bed and pull up the covers.
"dinners ready" jensen says "mhm" i mumble "are you just gonna stay in bed?" he asks "mhm".
-------
"sweetheart you have to eat something" Jensen sits on the bed. i pull the covers down to look at him "im not hungry""what going on" "nothing" he sighs before pulling the covers down and looking at me "is it the whole dylan thing?" "yeah, i mean what the hell! he suddenly hears i cheated on him from his EX with no proof and believes her, what the fuck is that about" Jensen looks at me before speaking "guys are dumb, next time i see him i'll kick his ass" he smiles before kissing my forehead "now come eat" i roll my eyes but follow him anyway.