Chapter 4: Not Every Vamp is Bad...

MOMO POV:

I hate Seulgi, and I don't even know the girl personally. I just know I hate her. She is so close to Dahyun and I hate it. I want to be by Dahyun, is that to much of a wish? Sana keeps telling me I'm jealous.

"Momo, it's called jealousy." Sana said, gazing at Tzuyu.

"No, I'm just being, um, observative." I replied.

"Oh, please, you're practically glaring Seulgi down." Sana replied.

"Well, your about to murder Yeri." I said.

"What is wrong with you two?" Mina asked.

"Oh as if you don't want to kill Joy." I said.

"I'm serious, we have a test soon and I'm telling you know, it is not going to be a fun one." Mina said, as she snuggled her nose into the study guide.

"Mina, it's okay if we fail, then we'll just stay as Junior Hunters." I said.

"Momo, we all need to pass, we've never taken the test and those who pass first try are given a 100% chance of having a spot on the Council!" Mina shouted, glaring.

Dahyun and the rest of them looked at us and the three of us smiled, hoping to turn their attention away. They thankfully did, but Dahyun kept staring, and I wasn;t sure if she was staring at me or my neck...Wait, my NECK! I looked at her agiain my superstitions only got worse, teeth, fully bared out. I swear I'm hallucinating. I looked one last time and she wasn't even staring at me.

I am so going crazy...

"Momo, are you okay?" Sana asked.

I could feel myself being as plae as a ghost and I swear whatever I just saw, I amd praying that it's fake.

"Sana, Dahyun just had fangs..." I said.

Sana's face turned even paler than mine, I didn't think that was possible.

"Momo, see me after class, you know where." Sana said.

Suddenly, Ms. Seo walked in.

"Class, it's time for you guys to go home." Ms. Seo said, "Class, Dissmissed!"

Like that we all hitched out the door, but I went to the treehouse and when no one was looking, like Alice in Wonderland I jumped into a small shoot at the back of the treehouse. Sana was already there when I reached the secret room.

Something is very off...

DAHYUN POV:

Someone help me. This is so not okay. School was just dismissed and I amd literally dying, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and I all forgot to well, drink our lunch... We're idiots... I am currently on the floor grasping my throat and I'm just in the bathroom, it really , really need the package. I managed to crawl over to the small only for it to be kicked away by some peculiar presence. Looking up I saw Nayeon glaring down at me.

"Your're a vampire aren't you?" She asked, picking up the package.

I can't believe this, I amd dying and she's just standing there.

"Answer my question." She demanded, "Or, should I just check for myself?"

She slowly began opening the package and I panicked, really hard, especially when I saw the light flickering, something is wrong.

She had almost opened the entire package, when the worst of things happened the lights, just as I had suspected were going to fall. I have no idea where Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are right now, but I need to save this snobby human.