ANSWERSSSSSSS

Questions by, @bpxplink
Q: In Chapter 26, after Yuju became sane, Momo said that they would have to get another blood-link so my question is, why can't they do the same for Mina?

A: Well... I guess you'll have to wait and see... I mean... Unless you guys don't want a sequel?

Q2: Did you cry while writing about Chaeyoung's death?

A2: Nope. Because she didn't really die... Right?

Q3: How did Chaeyoung dig out of her own grave? How did she survive so long in her gravce?

A3: Well... Sequel and Science...

Q4: At night when the vampires get increased blood lust does their appearance, other than eyes and claws, change?

A4: Nope~ Just their eyes and their claws, and I guess they get a little sweatier.

Q5: So I'm guessing there is going to be a sequel or more chapters?

Chaeyoung: Am I to break the fourth wall again?

Mina: Fourth what?

Chaeyoung: Shush and let me handle this, Love.

Mina: I-Uh-Okay.

Chaeyoung: Yes there will be a sequel filled with more craziness and of course me breaking the fourth wall. Multiple times, because it annoys Authornim~\

Me: -.-

Question by @SonamKimGyeltshen
Q: Why is Chaeyoung on a run?

A: Well... Once again, there's gonna be a sequel unless y'all don't want one...

Question by @ricecream5982
Q: What do you mean "start of another chaos?"

A: SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE. Just wait until the sequel, then all the answers will be revealed.

Question by @Tomhollandfanclub
Q: How does it feel Tzuyu, being in love with Sana?

Tzuyu: OH GOD WHY ME. I WASN'T READY.

Sana: Answer the question...

Tzuyu: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE LOVE--

Sana: ANSWER NOW. I WANNA KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW WHAT IS LOVE? TELL ME.

Tzuyu: Are you drunk..? NEVERMIND. DON'T ANDWER THAT. LEMME JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. It's amazing and beautiful and terrifying at times but I wouldn't give it up even if you said you'd give me the world.

Sana: Phew... I was worried you'd say something weird.

Questions by @J-Trinity_MoSaMi

Q1: Are Sana and Tzuyu married like Dahyun and Momo?

A1: Yes, Isn't that amazing?

Q2: Is Chaeyoung still alive?

A2: Well, technically, yeah!

Q3: Does Yuju have a blood-link now?

A3: Yerpdederp, you'll meet her in the sequel~

Question by @vixx_trash

Q1: So Chaeyoung, did you grow any taller after five years?

Chaeyoung: I can't believe you are asking me this.

Mina: No. She hasn't... I was kinda expecting her to...

Chaeyoung: Love, what are you doing here?! AND ARE YOU INSULTING MY HEIGHT?!

Mina: Sorry, you didn't answer the question...

Chaeyoung: I'll have you know I grew .5 cm! AND I WAS DEAD. HA.

Mina: ... Why do I love you again?

Questions by @_TheMiniWitch_

Q1: Are Blackpink vampires too?

A1: You'll find out~

Q2: How come Chaeyoung didn't go to Dahyun in person?

A2: Well, she kinda just came back to life and going to see her sister in person sounds a little intimidating. Also like, her sister is kinda famous you know?

Q3: Who is Yuju's new blood source?

Q3: You'll meet her in the sequel!

Question by @Chen1704

Q1: How was punching those six guards, Chaeyoung?

Chaeyoung: Absolutely delightful.

Mina: I feel bad for their noses...

Chaeyoung: I don't, they were blocking me from you! THAT'S EVIL.

Mina: Yeah... OKay.

Chaeyoung: I LOVE YOU.

Mina: I LOVE YOU TOO.

A note from the Author: 

       I am so incredibly sorry this took so long! I kinda got sick and was unable to write for a very long time and I also had to go on this trip where I wasn't allowed to use technology, stopping me from updating. I didn't mean July, but well, here it is. IN JULY. I am so incredibly sorry and I hope you enjoyed the Q&A and I hope you will stay me for the Sequel that is coming out on September 7th. I know that is a long time away, but I want to write some updates beforehand so you guys are waiting one to three months every other update. Although, that might happen again... Anywho, let me end with this.

Thank you so much for reading this far and I hope you are excited for the sequel! Also, if you are interested, in the time you wait for the sequel to come out go ahead and read my Chaeyoung Series, which will update more frequently now and my Twice Chataroo, which will also update more frequently.