Chapter 10: The Bloodless

SANA POV:

"CHAEYOUNG!!"

We all heard Mina scream, and although we tried to hold her back, she lashed out at us, prying herself out of our grip, running back into the treehouse, Momo and I followed, I mean if you sister goes running into a dangerous situation, you gotta follow her. That is so not logic...

"MINATOZAKI'S GET BACK HERE!!!" We heard Jungyeon shouted as we all ran into the treehouse.

The second we walked we were met with 3 true, monsters, and for the first time, I truly wanted to kill Tzuyu. The look in her eyes when her head turned my way. She looked so thirsty. Chaeyoung was worse. It made Mina freeze in her tracks.

Black dark venom was dripping from Chaeyoung's mouth. On top of that, her eyes... Even when a vampire is at full blood lust their eyes would be violet, Chaeyoung's were red. Blood red.

This meant she had drank human blood, but if that was the case then... Then she'd be dead...

"Minatozaki Mina, what did you not get about 'RUN!'" Chaeyoung said, in a voice that was definitely not hers while she lashed out at Joy's neck.

"Ch-Chae--

Chae has vampire claws extending from her fingers and her fangs were further out that I had thought possible. My eyes slowly turned to Tzuyu, who was holding off Yeri, but what was weird was everytime Tzuyu cut Yeri, there was no blood. Nothing.

What was going on?! Why were Seulgi, Yeri and Joy and fighting.. Why-

My thoughts were quickly cut off as Yeri made her way past Tzuyu and lashed out at me. Thank the lord I am a hunter. Tzuyu was about to help right before I whipped out a large black iron knife and cut Yeri's wrist, where the veins should be... But again.. Nothing.

Yeri didn't even look like she was in pain as her wrist closed back up immediately and she came for my neck, vampire like fangs extending from her mouth, but instead of two on the top she had four on the top of row of her teeth and two on the bottom row.

I don't know why, but simply knowing this fact sent shivers down my spine. She wasn't human. Oh heck no. She lashed out at me again, this time her fangs reaching out for my neck. This I was not prepared for and I put my arms up for protection, but nothing ever hit me.

Looking to my left I saw Yeri being strangled to the ground and Tzuyu keeping her there...

Wait... Did Tzuyu just save me?

I looked at her with thankful eyes until I saw her glaring at my neck. The thankfulness turned into fear as she held into Yeri's neck with one hand, the other hand grabbing my own and pulling me in, not into and embrace, but into a deadly situation.

I could feel hot breath on my neck I could also feel her getting closer, but as I tried to pull away, her hand whipped to the nape of my neck and kept me still. For the first time in my life I dropped my knife and I was frozen.

"I will not kill you, Minatozaki Sana." She whispered against my neck.

With those words I went flying across the room, and I guess Tzuyu aims well, as I landed perfectly fine on the couch as she continued to fight off Yeri. This was one of the more stunning moments of my life... For in my entire life a vampire has never stopped itself from drinking blood.

Never.

I've been in a situation like this before. The vampire never stopped, I could feel his teeth graze my neck before Mina and Momo killed the creature. This has also happened to Momo and Mina, us all saving each other...