Chapter 18: My Brain Hurts

CHAEYOUNG POV:

"Alright, are you gonna tell us who you are yet?" I said, curious.

"No, as we have to get my darn stupid cottage in the woods. I seriously chose a horrible location as a private hideout." The man said as he practically ripped off a tree branch off the tree that was in his way. Well. Definitly not human.

"Well then..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Chaeng, just be patient, he can't be bad seeing that he hasn't tried to kill us in the past hour that we've been walking." Mina said as she walked beside me.

I don't know what it is, but aside from Mina being my hemaphile, I'm thinking about her more than I should be. Also, most of the time I'm not even thinking about her being a hemaphile. I'm thinking about how elegant she is with everything and how her smile could light up the work. I just keep thinking things like that...

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I responded, looking down trying to hide my face from the evident blush as Mina grabbed my hand and dragged me, trying to get me to walk faster.

"Also, I can see you blushing, you really suck at hiding your face." Mina said before letting go of my hand.

"I'm not b-blushing! I'm j-just a little warm!" I tried to reason.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She responed copying me from before.

"When did you become a meanie?" I said.

"Oh, I just found that's it's fun to bother someone after being so collected for most of your life." Mina replied, resting her elbow on my head. Why am I so short...

"Of all people you had to bother..." I mumbled under my breath.

"FINALLY, GALS WE ARE HERE." The man suddenly exclaimed stopping in front of a literal cottage in the woods.

"Now, hurry on inside we have much to converse." The man said, opening the door for us as we all walked in.

"OKay, now if you'd just take a seat. As you can see we have exactly six here, one for each of you and I have my big comfy chair here." The man said.

We all took a seat, looking around in slgiht awe of the interior of the cottage. There were paintings everywhere, they all seemed to be images of the battle way back when. I was particularly interested in one picture depicted a loving couple, holding a child... Just only one isssue. The man seemed to be a vampire and the mom seemed to be a human... The baby had a long blue-ish green-ish gash on his arm like a stripe...

"Okay, girls, now let's talk. I'm Zico." The man said, "I am a vampire and that person who caused the sinkhole, and almost killed you guys was my husband Kyung. And yes I am gay."

"Now, I'm sure you all have plenty of questions. Obviously seeing how in just a day or two your lifes just took a very sharp turn, correct." Zico said.

We all nodded slowly, curious of how this guy knew...

"Well. I guess I should explain now..." Zico said.

MINA POV:

"The Serums... Are expiring." Zico said, we all looked at him confused. Serums? Expiring?

"Which means that soon the Serums will go out of effec and humand and vampires can kiss, and kill each otehr with ease as now the blood will nto be an issue." Zico explained.

Our eyes widened as the realization hit. The Serums weren't going to proctect the races from each other anymore... A vampire would be able to suck a humans blood and be fine. A human would be able to get the blood of a vampire on their hands and be fine... There is no more safety within out blood...

"So, that is why Chaeyoung and Dahyun could bite Mina and Momo. It is also why Chaeyoung and Dahyun got venom. Now, many don't know, but Serum 13 had caused vampire's to stop emitting venom at will. In fact venom now only came in times of extreme blood lust." Zico continued.

"Anywho, the Serum was set to expire at a certain time, in two different family trees. The first family tree was the Zhou's and the second was the Minatozaki's. I at first believed it would be your parents who first recieved the expiration. Then you guys were born, and my clan and I were not expecting that there would be two sets of triplets."

"At that moment, the expiration dates coused certain attractions as the expiration date ended up being different for all of you. Which is why Chaeyoung was only attracted to Mina greatly as Mina's Serum's 7 had expired and Chaeyoung's Serum 13 had expired leaving those two to attract like magnets... Now later Dahyun's and Momo's serums expired which caused those Dahyun biting Momo. Lastly, we can expect that Sana and Tzuyu shoudl be next..."

"Now, here's the thing. The reason why Momo, Sana and Mina aren't full blown vampires is because of the after affects of the serums. Once the serums expired, they were created to be in humanity long enough that once expired the first person that an expired vampire bit would be unable to become a full vampire, but rather a hemaphile as some effects of the Serum's still lingered. So, Chaeyoung, Mina is the only hemaphile you'll ever be able to create, anyone else you bite will become a full blown vampire if you use your venom on them."

"This also applies to you Dahyun. Anywho, moving on. The expired Serum's were meant to spread like a virus, very similar to the Vampire virus that broke out long ago. So the next time you guys hang around fellow vampires, or fellow humans the expriation of the serum will spread to them, which will then make their Serum expire."

"Lastly, in that picture of what seems to be a happy family... That baby would grow up to be a monster, that baby was teh reason why the Serum's even exist. A happy vampire-human couple gave birth to a Hemaphile. Blood lover, but really a half-human, half-vampire creature. Which is what Mina and Momo are right now. Sadly, a hemaphile without a blood-link is a monster. Chaeyoung and Dahyun are Mina and Momo's blood-links. A blood-link's purpose is to provide bloof for their hemaphiles as a hemaphile can't survive on just blood or just food, so instead they need to drink a blood-links blood occasionally. That baby had no blood link, his parent's blood wouldn't work either. That baby grew up to become insane and it kill thousands of vampires and humans both, drying each corpse of every last drop."

"The serums were created so this mistake would never happen again, but today my clan has done further reasearch on the topic of baby hemaphile and it turs out if you do have a hemaphile child, all you need to do is find a vampire baby for the hemaphile child to link to- but that doesn't matter very much right now. Overall, Mina and Momo are hemaphiles who can't live without Chaeyoung and Dahyun. The Serum's have expired. OH! ANd almost forgot."

"You guys have a war to prevent."

Goodness... My brain hurts.

-------------------------------------------
NEW CHAPTER! YAY! AND IT'S ACTUALLY ON TIME FOR ONCE SINCE IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK SINCE I LAST UPDATED!! I hope you guys enjoyed this update, and hopefully it explained a lot to you guys! I'm sorry if it's confusing! Thank you for reading, the question is below! ( Also, this fic is probably going to end soon... )

Today's Q: Would you rather be a Hemaphile or a Blood-Link?

My Answer: Hemaphile, because then I get the fancy eye colors. ( And yes, Vampires all have red eyes while Hemaphile eyes colors can differ )