Chapter 7: C.R.A.Z.Y

DAHYUN POV:

I suddenly heard a very loud scream. Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and I all looked up, in utter confusion. Then we heard it again. We ran back to the science room to find a butt ton of students banging the door, and they all had a familiar smell... Vampires...

I was shocked, all of the student turned to me and they flared their fangs. All of the clicked their toungues 3 times, the signal to a challenge of a vampire duel. If I bared my fangs and clicked my toungue once, that was the acceptance, but Vampire's don't do this anymore, cause we don't fight over human blod anymore...

Vampires stopped dueling for blood when the war ended... What is going on? Also, HWY IN THE WORLD ARE THERE SO MANY FREAKING VAMPIRES! Man, I hope everyeon realizes this, I am still in my first day of school...

I JUST TRANSFERRED!

What an eventful day. First I have to act extra cold to Momo, then suddenly Seulgi, Joy and Yeri all come back to life, right after that a freaking sinkhole happens, and I save Nayeon. Lastly, here I am having to duel a crap ton of my own kind. WHAT KIND OF DAY IS TODAY! February 29th, annoys me...

I stared them down, but a vamp has a natural instinct to accept a battle, so I felt the fangs begin to grow, but I hid it. My toungue wanted to click so bad. I simply bit my toungue with my fangs, causing pain, but Chaeyougn suddenyl clicked. My god.

The entire horde of about 20 kids went in. I let my resistance go and clicked my toungue, as did Tzuyu. Soon it was three to 21, I recounted. I knew, obviously, I had to take out at least seven of the 21 people here, fun. The first vamp came rolling around and I swiftly moved to the left as he tried to punch.

There was somthing odd about his moving though. It seemed as if he was completly uncomfotable with his powers, but he looks around my gae, so he would have had his powers for about 5 years now, thats enough time to get comfortable with his abilities... Unless.... HE'S A NEWBORN! Wait, but thats impossible, vampires can't turn Humans into vamps.... OMG, what is going on...

Anywhom, the boy vamp came around again, and this time he kicked, and very high at that. I managed to slip right out of his reach when his foot landed. His foot landing caused a large crack in the already broken ground and I took my chance. Kicking into his ribs, he hurtled backwards into the wall, and he stayed.

1 down, 6 to go. I looked to my sisters who were doing fine fighting away. I smiled and turned to the 6 peopel who were staring at me.

All six of them came at once. Slightly startled, I barely managed to slip out of thier grasps. Quickly, a punch was flown towrads my face, but I blocked it and switly kicked the poor guy where it hurts the most, and me being a vmapire caused hime to launch into the ceiling. Oops...

Next thing I knew another puch was making it way, and again, I blocked and kicked, I mean it's a very efficient method, especially with guys. Sadly, next came a girl, and she seemed a lot smarter. She attacked from afar. Picking up the larger rocks, she hurtled htem at me, and one did in fact hit me, and It hurt, a lot. Wincing in pain, I retreated for a quick second before using her tactic against her. When she threw the next rock, I played it like volleyball and i hit it back at her. CLearly startling her, she was hit and he stumbled back, down.

3 left. It seems they are getting smarter as well. All 3 came at once and one of the guys, kicked my leg causing me to kneel, while a girl, came by and dropped a rock onto my stomach, I gasped in pain, but knowing I had to fight back. I pushed to rock off of me, but the final guy kicked me once, in the head, and his strength was insane. The small kick had me flying, and breaking a arge boulder behind me. My back a very frustrating cracking noise, and finally all three came runnign at me.