Chapter 17: What?! Again?!

MOMO POV:

It was a terrible feeling of pain that shot into my veins. Every single inch of my body felt as if it was exploding, shattering yet cramming together as if trying to fit into a miniscule space. The pain was quite immense and I couldn't help but let out a scream. My brain was still processing what the heck was going on until I realized that Dahyun was practically drinking my blood and replacing it with her venom.

The searing pain continued, but it slowly warped from the shattering feeling to as if I was burning, but frozen as could be. I looked down at my skin my vision hazy with bloody tears, my skin looked fine, but why did it feel like it was slowly being peeled off now?!

Then there was something else coming across my vision, as if a green visor was suddenly placed over my eyes. Then my senses exploded and I could hear the breath of Chaeyoung and Mina, as well as Dahyun's ragged breaths. My eyes suddenly clarified and I noticed countless details, until it all went blank, and that was when the screech left my throat becuase it felt like I was being eaten from the inside out. It was ear-splitting, the noise that escaeped from my mouth.

Soon everything clamed down and Dahyun's breaths changed from ragged to exauhsted and I felt her collapse beside me. I myself felt exauhsted and simply felt around for Dahyun's hand and held it tight when I found it as I could clearly hear her sobs, that were probably meant to be quiet.

"G-Guys, a-a-re you-

"HOLY CHICKENS. Momo... Your irises are green..." Chaeyoung said.

"Pause. Holy chickens? Seriously Chaeyoung?! MY EYES TURN GREEN AND THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SAY IS HOLY CHICKENS?!" I screamed, panicing. My eyes? Green?!

After continuing to calming down with my emotions still in a bit of a mess, and a searing pain in my neck, I notived Dahyun looking terrified and exhausted at the same time beside me.

"D-Dahyun?" I said, worry flooding me.

"OMG. DAHYUN ARE YOU OKAY?! SIS, GET UP-

"MUSHROOM, STOP SCREAMING YOU ARE KILLING MY EARS." Mina shouted.

It was then that I really took notice of the sensation in my ears, I could hear every little detail, and suddenly Chaeyoung's shouting went from normal to "she better shut up before I kill her."

"BUT MY SISTER IS-

"CHAEYOUNG SHUT UP!" I pratically roared.

"O-Oh, sorry Momo, I just, Dahyun-

"I get it." I said, slowly getting up to my feet and brushing myself off, lifting Dahyun up with me.

"M-Momo, I am s-so sorry, I bit you, I-I-I..." Dahyun stuttered, tears threatening to fall from her eyes once again.

Realization began to hit me like a truck, Dahyun bit me.. My irises are green... Suddenly all of my senses feel extremely enhanced... Could it be? But... Again?! Was this even possible?!

"Guys... What if I'm a second hemaphile?" I said, "I mean everything fits together..."

"Wait, but is that even possible? Wait, actually now that I think about it, I don't think you'll be the last one Momo." Mina suddenly said.

"What?" I replied, confused.

"Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are all fraternal triplets, meaning that they may be different, but they contain similar genes as they all come from the same parents. You , me and Sana are also all tripslets, with similar genes. It makes sense that if Chaeyoung could turn me into a Hemaphile, Dahyun could turn you into one, and then Tzuyu probably to Sana. The only thing that doesn't make sense is why Chaeyoung was specificaly attracted to me, or Dahyun specifically attracted to you. If this was just genes then Chaeyoung should have been attracted to everyone human she was near, but she didn't attack you or Sana, she bit me. I think this also applies to Dahyun." Mina said.