Chapter 11: Questions

MINA POV:

This feels wrong. I am wrong. What am I? My vision is lightly clouded by a icy blue haze, yet I can see everything clearly, seriously, I can even see Momo's nose hairs if I try hard enough- You didn't need to know that... 

But anywho.. I can feel this odd rush of adrenaline all throughout me, and it doesn't feel like it will ever go away... I'm scared... That's normal, right? 

I remember I just screamed and I didn't even know that my small voice could produce such a scream... I don't know what is happening to me... But most importantly, why aren't I dead? I can still feel fresh sticky blood on my face from when the tears began to spill earlier, but... 

I'm not dead.

I mean, of course I wouldn't want to be dead, but I don't think that whatever is happening to me right now is much better. I feel almost... Like a vampire. I mean, is this how a vampire feels? to the point that my might go insane inside their heads because you can hear everyone breathing around you and anything anyone mutters is like a yell into your ear. I can see for who knows how far and my smell, heck I can literally say that Mushroom smells a lot like strawberries, is that odd?

"M-Mina.. I-I..." I heard Chaeyoung say quietly, although I heard it as if she was yelling directly into my ear.

"Chaeyoung... What did you do to me?!" I said, well I thought I said, only the vampire seemed to have heard me, well the vampires that were concious anyway- Wait... Does Momo have scars on her face?!

And then Chaeyoung bursted into black tears, like what is up with the vampire world and their differently colored tears? I have bloody tears while Chaeyoung over her has black. Just what?

"Ch-Chaeyoung..." I managed to say, everything just finally settling into my mind. I was bit by Chaeyoung, her venom... She had venom...

"I-I'm s-so sorry, I-I d-don't even kn-know what I d-did!" Chaeyoung says, crying inbetween her words.

I had nothing to say. If she didn't know what she did, then... Who did? Who knows what I am? Who knows what Chae created... No one.

Taking the chance of just silence, I finally looked around and I simply could say that this place was a mess. I don't even know why Dahyun or Tzuyu is unconsious, it's like everything is a faded memory. My mind is in a mess. I'm just so confused and everything is just so loud and...

Momo looks so afraid and Sana looks afraid as well... What are they afriad of- Me... They are afraid of me aren't they... But I'm their sister...

"Momo... Sana..." I manage to croak out, my voice wavering, as I realize now, i'm afraid of me as well...

I'm afraid of myself. I'm confused. I'm not human anymore, at least I don't think...

And like that, we all just sat there for minutes? Hours? I don't even know, but it was a while before anyone spoke again. We all sat there, not knowing what the say, what to do. I could hear the ragged breath of everyone around me, and Chaeyoung's sniffles.

And then finally, finally after what seemed like forever, someone spoke.

"OKAY. I SAY TZUYU FLY OUT OF THE TREEHOUSE AND THEN JUST WALK BACK IN AND- HOLY. WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!" Jungyeon shouted as she walked in, causing my ears to explode.

I covered my ears in shock and glared at Jungyeon, not even realizing that my eyes were blue. Even almost forgetting about the blur haze in my vision.

"OMG MINA YOU ARE GLARING AT ME- WAIT. WOAH WOAH. EYES. YOUR EYES ARE BLUE?!" Jungyeon shouted.

My gaze immediatly softened, but were still wide in shock. That would explain the blue haze... And that also confirms that I am definitly not human...