Chapter 25: Chaos Erupts

TZUYU POV:

We've waited for hours now for Momo and Dahyun to return. I'm more than worried and I need them to return. I've been pacing back and forth and nothing Sana tells me seems to calm me down at all. She's holding my hand right now and in any other situation I would be receiving mountains of teasings, but were in too serious of a moment right now to think about that.

I knew I was probably overreacting but Dahyun is my sister and Momo is my sister's new lifeline when it comes to blood. It's hard not to worry. 

"Tzuyu, can you just sit down please? I'm sue they're coming." Sana said.

"What if they aren't?" I said in all seriousness.

There was a silence that spread around us. It held all our worries. I knew I had just made everyone uncomfortable with the thought. However, it was something we all had to have in mind. If they were actually gone... We all needed to understand that.

"Fine. If they aren't here in the next hour then we are gonna have to move." Jihyo said, standing up.

We all nodded to her authoritative tone with more than heavy hearts; we all knew that we couldn't wait forever... So we waited that last hour, anxiously and desperately, waiting for two heads to show up with big smiles telling us that they were fine. They never came and some of us with silent tears began to accept the fate they had met.  We all got up and like slugs moved begrudgingly to the van. All of us looked back several times with small hope that they would show up.

I gave on last look and froze in my tracks, immediately running away from the van and into the arms of my sister.

"WE THOUGHT YOU GUYS DIED!" I yelled, choking through tears.

"TZUYU ARE YOU CRYING?!" Dahyun yelled back at me.

"OH SHUT UP." I said, hugging Dahyun as tightly as I could, the worry I had earlier flooding and being replaced with immense relief.

"And how dare you think we died?!" I heard Momo shout as Sana and Mina basically hung off of her, which was also when I realized Chaeyoung on Dahyun's back...

"WELL IT'S BEEN LIKE 7 HOURS AND YOU GUYS DIDN'T COME BACK!" Sana yelled, whacking Momo.

I laughed lightly at how insane we all were. It was a reunion, sadly one that came with danger.

Jihyo was staring off into the distance and I didn't know why until I looked at where she was looking. Seulgi, Yeri and Joy were all running towards us, eyes glowing, teeth bared. I here I thought they were out of the picture already.

We all got into a fighting stance as they neared and once everyone noticed. I had to keep telling myself that these girls weren't the best friends that I had known in the past. I had to keep telling myself that these were savage monsters who would kill me with whatever chance they got.

Once they were close enough, I had expected them to attack us, but they just kept running right past us. When looking behind us we saw something we had never seen before. Kyung, all high and mighty, was leading an army of newborn vampires towards us.

"Oh come on..." I mumbled.

Yeri breifly came back to speak to me.

"Tzuyu, I know we aren't on the best of terms right now, but you need to understand I'm on your side." She said hastily.

"I'm supposed to believe---

"No, you aren't but Kyung is insane. He wants to wipe out humanity and make a world where vampires have to fight to survive. He only wants the strongest to live. Zico was in on it all along. I can't live in a world like that. I may not have any blood in my body, but I have a heart that beats and it refuses to let the people I hold dear to me die. So just trust me and help me fight." She said.