Chapter 15: Troubles at the Gate

SANA POV:

We started walking through the forest a while ago and so far, we've been met with nothing but more and more trees and green that I was getting sick of it. Until I started getting sick of grey and rocks as after we left the thickest part of the forest, it was just rocks from there.

"Are we there yet?" I heard a panting/dying Momo complain.

"Almost, we just have to climb over that giant rock over there." The vampire's mother stated.

We looked up to discover an enormous rock that towered over pretty much everything. How in the world can one rock be so large?! I took a closer look and made small notice of how it looked as if the giant rock was like and egg in the middle of a giant rock nest.

"Okay, well you could have told us we were going to climb a mountain." Momo said sarcastically.

"Oh, wait, did I say climb?" Eunhye Ahjumma said.

"Yes, how else would we get over the rock?" I asked.

"We jump." Tzuyu said nonchalantly.

"We what?!" I exclaimed.

"Just get on my back." Tzuyu said, crouching down a bit.

"Eh?" I said, utterly confused.

"My goodness Sana, just get on!" Tzuyu stated, slightly glaring.

"Okay!" I said as I got on her back.

I wish she had told me to prepare of something, because in one swift movement I felt my hair swishing back and me being in the air until I noticed that Tzuyu and I were on the top of the rock, looking down at the others, who looked a bit like ants from up here.

Now, becuase of how high we were I squealed a bit and buried my face in Tzuyu's back, terrified that I was going to fall to my death.

"Open your eyes Sana, enjoy the view, I'm not going to drop you." Tzuyu said reassuringly.

"F-Fine." I managed to stutter out as I peeked open one eye.

I have to admit. I just have to. The view was breathtaking, I honestly was just expecting rocks and well trees and then thats it, but as I looked even more I noticed a small town like area, well, more like a village in which the rooftops were painted all sorts of colors creating a pleasant view, and the trees were a mix of a plethora of colors as well, which was odd to me, since on our walk here it was just green trees, but right now, on the other side of this mountain rock it was actually stunning.

I turned my head to looked behind us to see exactly what I was expecting, just green trees. Which made me even more confused, because then why on the other side is there a bunch of colorful trees?!

"I didn't really know where we were going earlier but I realized about a mile back." Tzuyu suddenly stated.

"Huh?" I said.

""We're going to a vampire village. They barely exist and since we are so deep into a forest no one will ever find them." Tzuyu began to explain,"The trees are all colorful because vampires don't water their trees if you live in a vampire village, instead vampires treat the trees with a whole lot of different liquids, some even use the Serums, which leads to trees that protect vampires from humans."

"I'm still confused." I admitted.

"Then nevermind." Tzuyu said, "We're going down now, by the way."

"Huh- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as Tzuyu suddenly just jumped down from the enormous rock, and landed on the ground with a soft thud.