Chapter 19: Training

MOMO POV:

Well. All of our brains are in pain from the extensive thinking that we've had to do in the past hour, and seriously?! A War?! How in the world are we, a bunch of confused teens supposed to prevent a full blown seconds vampire-human war?! LIKE SERIOUSLY?! I'M ALMOST LOSING MY CHILL AS MUCH AS CHAEYOUNG DOES EVERY TWO SECONDS!!!!

"Alright, girls, I understand that was a lot to take in, but all of it's true. Sadly, we can't get anything started until the last pair, Sana and Tzuyu, well, link I guess." Zico said.

"Wait. Wait. WAIT. You're telling me that I'm going to become a hemaphile like Mina and Momo soon?!" Sana shrieked, probably in fear of the entire concept. I mean, she's seen what happens after that whole turning into a hemaphile thingy.

"Well, yes and-

"I'M THE ONE WHO HAS TO BITE HER?! I LITERALLY ALMOST JUST KILLED HER!" Tzuyu exclaimed, also probably in fear of the entire concept.

"THERE IS ABSOLUTLY NO WAY THAT WILL HAPPEN!" Sana and Tzuyu shouted at the same time.

Side note, my ears are ringing now at how loud these two maniacs are.

"Can you two just shush! I swear my ears are going to explode!" Mina complained.

I thanked god that she did, because finally those two maniacs shut their loud mouths. I sighed in relief and slumped in the chair that was next to me. I still can't take it all in, I mean... Mina and I aren't even human anymore. Apparently the serums have expired, well almost expired, which means that in a couple of days vampires and humans will have no protection against each other, which would eventually lead to another war that could potentially wipe out either the race of humans or the race of vampires. Both options aren't very appealing.

"I know this is a lot girls, but we can't sit and ponder any longer, we have to begin." Zico said.

"Begin what?" Dahyun asked.

"Training of course. You guys aren't nearly prepared enough to defend yourselves against the endless enemies to come." Zico said, "Well, Maybe the Minatozaki's are, but you three Chou's are like newborn babies. You can fight, but that's only when your vampiric instincts are triggered, when you guys are normal, fighting really isn't your forte, you guys also need to learn to work together."

Oh this is just going to be great isn't it.

DAHYUN POV:

We all walked outside and followed Zico a bit into a huge field, it was filed with obstacles, and other things that I was guessing we'd be using in training.

"Alright, parther up, and you guys should be able to common sense out who you will be partnering with." Zico said.

Almost immediatly I felt Momo link her arm with mine and cling to me. Mina and Chaeyoung obviously paired up, and then there was Sana and Tzuyu, who paired up but were about a foot apart from each other, looking anywhere but at the other. This is going to be a long day...

"First things first you guys to be able to work as a team. There is a very simple way to train for that. You three will be going again each other first, to test out the individual teamwork and then battling me and a few friends to see total teamwork. Clear?" Zico said, we all just simply nodded our heads.

"Alright, the rules for Round 1 are simple, get to the finish line first and then that duo wins. You can fight each other to prevent the other teams from getting to the end." Zico said, "The finish line is that line of awkwardly tall grass."

"Go."

We all take a sprint for it. Well, actually Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and I sprint for it, Mina tries to run but as she still isn't used to using her powers she runs into a tree and Momo does the same, Sana is just standoing there gawking at us as well all just kinda sped away...

"Oh come on!" Chaeyoung shouts at Mina.

" Remember girls! Teamwork!" Zico shouts at us.

I groan, and run my way to Momo who just looks dazed after running into a tree.

"You okay?" I asked, partially concerned but then a wee bit annoyed.

"Y-Yeah, just wasn't expecting to go that fast." She said, releasing a slight laugh.

"Alright, key tips here, I didn't get my vampire powers till I was 13, and trust me, it was pure failure on my part. I didn't know how to control myself, but you need a lot of thought. Think about going the speed you want, think about where you want your feet to lead you and maybe you'll get where you want to get to." I said.

"Okay. I can do that." Momo said, leaving her daze.

"Let's hope so-" I stopped talking as I watched the maknae use her brain and carry Sana on her back and run.

I quickly sped to her leaving Momo for a bit and knock knocked the girls down rushing back to Momo before they could get back up.

"Alright let's go." I said.

She nodded at me and we sped off, and surprisingly she managed to get the hand of running pretty well. I smiled at her reassuringly as she slightly increased he speed slightly, but of course this is a "war" ain't it?

Chaeyoung came at me, Mina following, Chaeyoung just knocked me down because we don't really know how to actually fight but Momo and Mina, oh gosh.

Mina ducked swiftly as Momo tried to hook Mina on the head. Mina, seeming to be ready to attck Momo's legs was thawrted in her attack and Momo easily jumped and rolled right over her, getting up just as quickly, afterwards picking up a rock and throwing it with scary accuracy at Mina, only for Mina to quickly roll out of the way getting up. The fight continued with the two siblings head to head, each moving just as swuftly as the other Chaeyoung and I just watched in awe, as well, a;; we could ever do is probably jump on someone and whack their heads, praying that they don't throw us off.

Suddenly a whistle blew, and Mina, Momo, Chaeng and I looked at the finish line only to see Tzuyu and Sana already there, with Tzuyu laughing at us, and Sana just smugly smiling. I cursed under my breath and glared at Chaeyoung, but clearly Mina and Momo are far more mature then we are as they went to Sana and congratulated her, while Tzuyu came to us.

"i WON! IT'S A MIR-

"Shut it Yoda." Chaeyoung and I said that the same time, grabbing the girl and throwing her across the field.

Zico came out, and then gathered all of us and began to speak.

"Alright, evidently, you guys need to work on looking all around you, staying on focus and fighting skills in general, a bit more than I was expecting, but we'll get through it. From now on, we'll be training as much as we can. It will pretty much be, eat, train, sleep thats it. Clear?" Zico said.

We all nodded, knowing that we needed to improve. I though about my family and how it was going to be difficult to make them see the reality of how an entire race could be wiped out, and about how the Serums are expiring... It's going to be difficult to end this war, but.. We'll make it happen.

--------------------------------
OKAY WELL. I'm back Finally, with an update, I apologize that it's kinda short, but I school. School is a demon. ALso, sorry about how it said it updated but you couldn't load it. WHat had happened was that I had accidently published an unfinished chapter,but it's finished now, so I'll actually update! I'm super duper extremely sorry about! Also, thank you for staying with this really disorganized author throughout this story!

Today's Q: How do you think this story is going to end?

My Answer: -.-