Chapter 14: Craziness Everywhere

MOMO POV:

We all shuffled into a small car as we prepared to go whever the vampire parents were taking us. Mins this entire time hasn't spoken to me, and I've discovered that I wasn't really trying to speak back to her anyway, but of course, we are sitting next to each other in the car. Of course.

Mina was just continuously talking to Chaeyoung, who was on the other side of her, in hushed whispers. Well actually now that I think about it, Mina has interacted with Sana and the rest... But why not me?

As we continued to drive the thoughts of doubt began to cloud my mind. Just me wondering why Mina is possibly avoiding me, it's odd. I mean, Mina and I are the two sisters who accidentally kissed thanks to a devil named Sana while we trying to eat a peppero stick. I count that as pretty close.

Awkwardly, the two of us were suddenly left alone in the car together as everyone else went out to go to the bathroom or something along those lines at the gas station. I didn't have anything I needed to do, and neither did Mina.

"I'm Sorry."

I whipped my head around to look at Mina who looked back at me. WELL HELLO AWKWARD SISTER MOMENT.

"For what?" I asked, utterly confused on why she'd ever be sorry at all to me.

"I couldn't help you so now you have those large gashes..." She replied looking down.

I almost laughed at how stupid that was, and yes, this is something stupid. Mina is the same girl who ran around chasing me while throwing knives at me for accidentally ripping her penguin doll, which is why this is utterly stupid.

"Is this the same girl who threw knives at me because I accidentally ripped your doll, or have you become possesed or something?!" I exclaimed, to which Mina covered her ears.

"Momo! Not so loud first of all! And this and that are two totally different things!!!" She shouted.

"How are they different?" I said, "Just because you were so supposed to protect me, unlike how that one time you were trying to hurt me, or becuase Chaeyoung is involved?"

Mina was about to say something but I cut her off before another word could spill out of her mouth.

"Don't say anything, and you don't have to be sorry either, It's just another scar, and you know what, we are hunters, things like this are inevitable in out lives, although this was extra peculiar, but who cares! You're alive, I'm alive, that's all that matters!" I said, cracking a small smile, showcasing how I am at the very least alive.

"But-

"No more words, let's just say I fogive you for doing nothing wrong, and let's put the craziness behind us and be sisters, like we always have been, deal?" I said.

"Deal." She replied, finally smiling a little, "Also, you still owe me a new penguin doll."

Yup, we're sisters.

TZUYU POV:

Do you think it's weird that I followed Sana to the bathroom without realizing it? I mean, I totally didn't mean to! I didn't even realize until Sana stopped walked and I practically crashed into her! Okay, now that I think about, that is kinda weird. It is any weirder that I am currently thinking all of this inside of the bathroom stall next to Sana's?

Okay. This is weird isn't it...

Walking out of the stall, I simply walked out of the bathroom as well. Just a little bit of a problem now though. WHy are there so many vampires?! I can sense them all around the station. I looked to Chaeyoung and Dahyun who were as stiff as board in alertness, then I heard a scream from inside the bathroom, and I have quite a bad feeling that it was Sana.