Chapter 6: New Desires

MINA POV:

I'm stuck. I can barely breathe and I'm shocked that my body is still alive. I'm under a huge rock, it's crushing my lungs. I can't even sream for help. I'm going to die today. For the second time in my life, I cried. The first time I cired was worse.

----------Flashback----------
I wanted to scream, "Help!" But, how could I a vampire was strangling me, not even drinking my blood, simply killing me.

"You killed my kind, becuase of you classes fetishes!" He shouted.

"You killed my only, MY ONLY, son." He screamed, the tears streaming down his face.

Guilt coursed through me. I may have killed a monster, but I became one in the process. I shared tears with the man. We both cired. I cried because I became a monster, while the man cried because his son died.

"You'll feel the pain one day, the wretched pain of losing the one you love the most, you'll feel it one day." He said, dropping me.

I coughed up blood, which the man willingly took on his fingers and licked it al off. He was gonna die soon. Then he did.

All I could do was watch as he killed himself. I cried.
----------End----------

I remembered the scene as if it was yesterday. I was only 12 when it all happened, now I am 17 and it still never leaves my head. I kinda feel like when he was strangling me. The rock on top of me is pulling out all the life I have left in me.

"Is there anyone!!!" I heard someone shout.

I prayed that whoever it was would see me, but I know they probably won't, I am almost entirely covered in rocks. Only my face is visible, but barely. Now, I suspect that some people may think that I am buried under like a boulder or something, but it is a long, thick and flat piece of rock that is currently crushing me.

Then I felt it, something, no someone was lifting this darn piece of rock off of me. It was painful, the person, after lifting it an inch, suddenly dropped the stone. Then I knew, I wasn't being saved I was being killed.

I gasped and wheezed as the person continued dropping the rock onto me, I suspect that after 5 more drops, I will die. Suddenly, the rock was hurled off me, entirly, and not dropped, but the person who was dropping it on me glared, holding a small, sharper rock, a lot sharper.

"If I kill you with this, everyone will think that it was just the sinkhole." He said.

"W...W...Who are you?" I coughed out.

"Call me K, I am a vampire, who is out to kill all of you." He said.

I then realized that this man was not a student. He looked to be around 45 years old and he was about to slam the rock into me and then, well, I didn't die.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!" I saw Chaeyoung scream as she ran in, knocking the dude named K out of her way. She swiftly picked me up and ran, she ran for her life. I was weak, I couldn't feel anything. Am I gonna die today???

CHAEYOUNG POV:

Man, my life sucks. First I have to kill a freaking fellow vampire, and now I have to save this darn penguin's butt. Fun.

I reached a safe area where there weren't as many rocks and I set her down. It looked like she had maybe 4 to 5 broken ribs, and her chest looked, well, not very okay, then there was her arms, they were dripping with blood. I looked to my arms, and they were burning a lot. Thankfully, she was passed out so she couldn't see what her blood was doing to me.

Sadly, Human blood wounds don't heal like other wounds, so these scars will probably go away after maybe a week. Shoot, looks like all I all wearing is long sleeves now...

Suddenly, the smell hit my nose. The smell of her blood. Most times, I really don't care about human blood, but right now, the smell... It smells amazing, I just want to drink it all.... All of it...

I began leaning closer to her neck, my fangs fully extended. Her neck intoxicated my soul. This longing was too much for me. I want her blood. I got just close enough, until I heard the bang. The roof, of the room I was in began shaking.

I quickly pulled away, and picked up Mina, my heart was beating incredibly fast. The sensation that had just passed through felt like a devious darkness was taking over. It scares me. Running out of the room, I realized something. If the room was shocking, then what was going on?

I quickly ran to a science lab, where the walls are all extra protective becuase, well, stuff happens in the lab. I found one, and inside thankfully, there was everyone I knew. Nayeon, Jisoo, Jungyeon, Momo, Sana, Joy, Yeri and Seulgi were all there.

I quickly placed Mina down on a table and stay down and rested. I may be a vampire, but it does tire me a bit, carrying a person.

"What happened?!" Sana shouted, running to Mina.

I panted a bit and simply looked at the floor. I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to even remember what I almost did. I almost drank human blood, I almost killed a person... I...

"CHAEYOUNG!" Tzuyu and Dahyun shouted.

I realized that I had spaced out. I shook my head a few times and looked to my worried sisters. Then I felt it, the sensation again. Mina's smell invaded my nostrils. I felt my eyes turning into the purple hues of a vampire, and I panicked, closing my eyes, pretending to sigh.

"What?" I said.

"What happened?" Dahyun asked.

I looked at them once, and they quickly shuffled us out of the room. We soon reached the middle of a very destroyed hallway. My two sister looked to me.

"Chae, spill, slowly." Tzuyu said.

I sighed once and began.

"I found Mina she was about to be stabbed this really weird dude. I screamed and pushed him out of the way and ran with Mina in my arms. We reached a isolated room, where I placed her down, so I could catch a few breaths. Then it happened, her arm was covered in her own blood, it smelled amazing." I said honestly.

"And?" Dahyun said.

I sighed before continuing, "My fangs extended and I began inching towards her neck, when I was almost there, the room started shaking, and it stopped me."

"Chae, this it's serious." Dahyun said.

"Well, any advice, Tzu or Hyun?" I asked.

"Chae, we're not coming to school for at least a week." Tzu said.

I looked to he ceiling, knowing that this was the right thing to do. To think, I actually wanted to open up to that penguin, but I can't and I never will...

--------------------------------------
Okay, Chappie Sic is complete! I hope you all enjoyed and I'm sorry that it's kinda short and only two POV'S, but I hope you still enjoyed anyways! Thanks!

Today's Question: What is your favorite song?

My Answer: I like Twice's "Like A Fool", Twice's "Precious Love", Ailee's "Why Are People Like This" and Jung Joon Young "Sympathy."