Planning for Revenge (part 1)

(Rin's POV)

📱Beep-Beep📱

Aren't you something, to admire?

'Cause your shine something like a mirror

And I can't help but notice

You reflect in this heart of mine

I woke up from the music coming from my phone, yup, my phone is now my new alarm, I have no idea where my alarm clock is.

If you ever feel alone and

The glare makes it hard to find

Just know that I'm always

Parallel on the other side

I didn't hesitate to get up but I felt a little dizzy, so I waited for a few seconds and when I finally felt a bit better, I stood up from my bed and went to the desk

'Cause with your hand in my hand

And a pocket full of soul

I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go

Just put your hand on the glass

And Imma tryin' to pull you through

You just gotta be strong

'Cause I--

I turned off my phone, and I was a bit pissed but pleased with that song, I don't know why but, this song kinda reminds me of...Len? ugh! no no! stop it, you hear me? Rin! wake up! school's here! I just shook my thoughts and prepared myself for school, I took a bath, then changed to my school uniform, packed my things for school, I remembered the lyrics for the singing routine so I put it on my bag and fix myself a bit before going downstairs to eat. when I came downstairs I cooked myself a breakfast "arf! arf!" I looked down and saw my puppy Scarlet (I kinda forgot her a bit, thank god I remembered) "oh, hey girl...how's my Scarlet doing?" I smiled as I crouched down and petted her head "arf! arf!" she answered I chuckled and continued to cook.

After cooking I prepared it on the dining table, whence I sat down Scarlet jumped on to my lap happily sitting watching me eat "arf! arf!" She would say, I just giggled and petted her once more before I continued eating, after I ate my breakfast I placed my plate, fork, spoon, and glass on the sink and washed them fast because, the school bus is coming. after washing them I dried my hands with a towel and placed all of them to where they belong and hurried to go "arf! arf!" I heard Scarlet barked at me, I waved goodbye to her and went out.

Wen I already got out I saw Len there standing waiting for the bus, *inhale* *exhale* deep breaths Rin, deep breaths-- "oh hey Rin!" gngh! I heard Len call and waved at me as he smiled "h-hi L-Len!" the hell? why am I stuttering?! I just shrugged it off and went beside him while waiting for the bus "uh...sorry by the way" I said to Len as I remembered last week I pushed him.

"Huh? for what?" Len looked at me confused and I sighed as I smiled a bit "you know, for pushing you last week" I reminded him and he seems to look like he's thinking or remembering it and he then widen his eyes a few seconds later, guess he remembered "oh, that...no need to heh, i-it's alright" he smiled as he patted my head, alright everybody am I cat now here? 🐱 then we saw the bus appeared in front of us and opened it's door "welp, the bus is here, you go first" Len kindly said to me I giggled "such a gentleman!" I touched his nose for a second and went inside the bus and saw everyone in there.

Then I saw Len come up the bus and we both walked to where we sat the last time, whence I took my seat I can feel all of the girls give me death glares, yeesh it's creepy alright, then Len sat beside me and I can feel the girls giving me cold stares, curses, and other things they would probably wish to do to me "hey, don't mind them...they're just little wannabes" Len whispered to me and I laughed quietly "you're crazy!" he just chuckled and smiled as the bus started to move.