Planning for Revenge (part 2)

(Rin's POV)

My Homeroom and History class is done and for some reason, Zatsune has been staring and looking at me for quite some time, it's like she's trying to find out of something or trying to plot something...I was creeped out by this, I feel like their is something wrong, I can see it in her eyes that there's something or someone she wants to destroy or get rid of, and I believe that someone could be me, I'm getting even more scared of her now than before, it's freaking me out! "hey Rin!" Someone spoke from behind me and I got startled "ah!" I looked behind me and it was a relief that it was only Nero "oh, it's only you Nero, you startled me there" I chuckled and smiled at him he gave me a grin scratching his neck "hehe, sorry, I'm always like that so...try to get used to it" he grin sheepishly and nervously chuckled, I giggled but my expression changed when Zatsune passed by me and looked at me with the same death glare, but it was even more deadly than usual.

"H-hey...what's wrong?" I heard Nero asked me staring back at me worriedly I looked back at him with calm eyes and tried to smile at him but it came out fake "n-nothing" I plainly said and looked away, I then felt his hand on my shoulder "something's bothering you, come on tell me" he slightly nudged me and I chuckled and looked back at him and I sighed "it's just that...Zatsune's acting weird, it's like she's planning something...she keeps on staring at me like she wants to get rid of me or worse...kill me" I said lowly I even shivered while saying that, it's really creepy "don't worry Rin! we're here for you, our friends are! besides, your prince charming will save you anytime anyways" he grin and poked my forehead, I furrowed my brows from what he said and raised my brow "prince charming?" I questioned and he laughed at me.

"Yeah, you know...Len, your prince charming" Nero said like it was obvious, but I blushed really hard whence he said that, oh gosh! I never ever think of him as my prince charming, I mean, what the hell?! "w-what are y-you talking about?!" I stuttered feeling hotter than before looking away from him shyly, he laughed and nudged me again playfully "you both really look cute together!" Nero happily and dreamily said cupping his own face, I covered my eyes with my hand trying to hide my blush "and, you both look cute whenever you guys blush!" Nero poked my cheeks and I huffed and puffed trying to calm myself "you both blush whenever I embarrass you guys with one another! hoho!" he put the tips of his fingers to his mouth while making a cat-like mouth, oh my gosh...Nero is so damn embarrassing!

"Uhm...just please, be quiet..." I softly spoke to him still feeling embarrassed and trying not to be rude on him, he just smiled slyly the whole time while we walked to the battle hall, the place where we learn more of our magic. whence we have reached the battle hall, Nero opened the door for me and I smiled my embarrassment left me, then we both walked in and saw our friends huddled in a group, we all were assigned here and I was glad we all are here together. "yohoo!~ we are here!~" Nero cooed beside me and I giggled at his wobbly and active attitude and figure "there you guys are" Kaito smiled at both of us and signaled us both to join.

Then I saw Len there who just saw me coming, I parted my mouth to say something but Nero got ahead of me "oh prince charming!~ your princess is here!~" He said pointing to me and my face felt hot again and I covered myself with my own hand "stop it Nero!" I slapped his shoulder and he laughed "Romeo! your Juliet is here!" He shouted again and this time I saw Len...b-b-blushing?! And his fists at his sides "enough Nero!" he angrily said to his friend as he gave shot him glares which made Nero stop his weird embarrassing things and scratched his head and chuckled nervously "eheh, I-I was j-just...joking, eheh"

Len sighed and returned to his normal face, he then turned his head to me and smiled warmly at me which made me calm down a bit "hi Rin" he greeted me and I shyly smiled back at him and gave a small wave "h-hey L-Len" and I'm stuttering again, what is wrong with me today? "it's gonna be a bit rough in this place" he said while he's walking to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, I was confused by his statement "what do you mean?" I asked with a confused face and he spoke "in this place and subject we will learn different magic and we have to battle with each other" he explained and I widen my eyes, that's great! Me and my aunt used to battle each other before, she taught me a lot of things, and I bet this will be a piece of cake! (Edited:May 5, 2016 12:10 p.m.)