Going back in Time

Damn guys! We've reached 8k+! I feel so proud of this book!! T^T

Thank you all so much for staying with me, even if I had grown slower these days, still thank you and I love you guys! This chapter's dedicated to all of you readers! ^_^

Also...

WE WON THE YELL COMPETITION!!!

GO COMMANDO OTSO / SOPHIES / SOPHOMORES!!!😂😂😆😆😎😎

Going back in Time

~•~

"AAAAAAAH!!!"

The Royal Assembly's shrieks of horror brought them down to a portal of a hell hole that they don't know where, though they're about to find that out sooner than later.

After a minute of sliding down the slurry white hole, one by one, they all came crashing down with big *thud*'s as their bodies helplessly ache in pain once it made contact with the ground. And they eventually had to fall on each other's back.

"AAAA—oof!" Nero was the first who got through the portal, he fell with his face and body flat on the floor like a pancake on a pan.

"Owieee—YOw!" He yelped in pain once he felt a heavy material, or body rather, hit his spine hard.

He twisted his head to look behind him to see Kaito flat on his back and then..

"AH!"

"KYAA!"

"RowR"

Yonhee, Teto, and Miku followed, also landing on each other's backs, squishing the life out of Nero. He groaned in pain before plunging his head on the ground once again.

"Get off of me!" He shouted as he tried lifting himself off of the ground but, it only became useless since his body's skinnier and helpless.

Then the portal shined for a second, releasing the blonde male out of its core. But, he had good reflexes so he didn't land on his friends' backs and instead, landed safely on the ground. Len pushed himself back up before he dusted off any dirt from his school uniform.

"Len..help..!" And just as he heard that, he spun around to find the owner of the voice and he found out that Nero was helplessly calling out to him as a mountain of bodies were on top of him.

"Pfft" Len couldn't stop to hold his laughter as he knew that he should've been helping him, but the scene was just too funny for him to do so.

"Hold on! Let me take a selfie" he teasingly said as he fished out his phone easily from his pocket before putting it on front face camera and took a selfie with them.

Nero groaned again "aw come on! I'm already suffering to death here!" He frustratingly shouted as he banged his fists on the dirty ground multiple times like a baby.

"Alright you little wee lad" Len chuckled as he gently helped the girls out of each other's back, but as for Kaito, he legitimately pushed him out of Nero's back as he was, somehow, knocked out and Miku had to take care of him.