Fear will overcome Dreams, Love will overcome Nightmares (Part 3)

Fear will overcome Dreams, Love will overcome Nightmare (Part 3)

(Rin's POV)

It was blank...everything was dark, pitch black is seen everywhere...not even a single different detail is seen, and no sound is heard...and then I felt myself seated and that's when a spotlight hit me which made my eyes squint a bit but I can see a bit, and from what I know now, I am seated on a chair and as I try to move some tight things has strapped my legs and my hands and realized that it was a rope that tied my hands and my legs on the chair, I squirmed at my seat trying to set myself free but then again, a spotlight shone in beside me as a sound of a switch flicked followed it and as I turned my head to see what it is...my eyes popped out, my mouth wide open in shock, and me myself froze from what I saw...the horrifying sight.

It was Miku...but she was all bloody, her usual nice teal hair was now a bloody and tangled mess, her blue orbs were now in a shade of grey and blood dripped from it trickling down to her cheeks, she was smiling yes but her sweet smile was gone it was replaced by some stitches that looked like it was forcing her to smile, her clothes were all tattered and bloody, and I saw her arms were filled with cuts and scars, her feet are filled with large stitches. I was horrified at the sight that was in front of me, I wanted to talk to her and tell her what happened and that thing that was controlling me? Was surprisingly wasn't...I finally had the chance to do the things I can do so I spoke "Miku? What happened to you?!" I asked biting my lip trying not to be scared of how horrifying she looks like. "What do you even think...?" I was shocked that she can talk with all those stitches in her mouth but I was mostly surprised by the kind of tone in her voice, it wasn't her usual chirpy voice anymore, because it was now replaced by a creepy witch-like monotone voice. "Miku... please tell me what happened" I said in the most normal way I can of how I talk but then the one who answered wasn't Miku, "you wouldn't even care.." it was another voice who answered and it was coming from my right direction, so I turned my head at the other side and another horrifying sight appeared again. And it was "Teto..."

(Len's POV)

It was yet passed another minute and this time everything was quieter than usual...and then after a few seconds...we were all shocked that Rin spoke "Miku? What happened to you?!" She shouted then what was surprising is that she isn't pausing her words anymore and then she was biting her lip in fear and both of her hands were shaking like it was struggling to break free, remembering what Rin said, I immediately turned my head to Miku and saw her shocked and surprised "Miku, have you met Rin before?" I asked in my unusual monotone voice and she shook her head as she was shaking a bit "n-no...I haven't...b-but what does she m-mean..?" Miku answered in a scared manner and Kaito went beside her comforting her, but that's weird...the teacher said that Nightmare Trance is a spell of the dark magic that can make the target fall into a deep sleep but can be killed by showing them bad memories or nightmares, that's it! Maybe this is Rin's worst nightmare and it's about Miku? I looked back at Miku but then.

A flash of light blinded my sight and everything then turned black but the only sight in front of me was horrible! Miku was all bloody! Her eyes were dripping blood, her mouth was all stitched up, then her clothes were all tattered and bloody, her arms are filled with cuts and scars, and her legs were filled with large stitches! Then the flash of light appeared making that horrible sight disappear and I'm back at the hospital "ah!" I was so horrified from what I saw I fell back wards and hit a cabinet which made it open but was glad nothing fell out of it "Len!" I heard Miku's voice call me, I slowly looked up to see her and I was glad that it was her originally, but what was that?! "Dude..you okay?" Nero asked as he helped me stood up and I nodded as I took deep breaths.

That was a horrible sight...but what was that about? Could it be...could it be that...that thing I saw...could it be that, that was Rin's nightmare? I can see what was happening?