Explanations to the Truth

Just a short message guys.
PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE UNDER THIS CHAPTER, IT'S IMPORTANT (I think?😅)

Explanations to the Truth

🌙☀️The Next Week☀️🌙

(Rin's POV)

*ring* *ring*

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and I sat up from my orange bed. I rubbed my tired eyes as a yawn escaped from my mouth, I guess I was too tired of the events that happened last night.

I smiled when I remembered that Len is officially my boyfriend.

I never expected that that day would come! I leaped out from my bed in joy as I felt my energy came back to me in an instant, just thinking about Len makes my heart flutter a millions times. I got out of my daydream and decided to get ready for another day of school, and..a day as questions will soon be bombarded at me about our relationship.

I started doing my morning routine and got myself ready for the day. Once I was done with my routine, I went downstairs and cooked myself some breakfast "arf! Arf!" Oh, and I would never forget to feed my lovely pet, Scarlet. I smiled down at her before I placed my food on a plate, grabbed the dog food from one of the cabinets and poured its contents into her dog bowl.

"Arf! Arf!" She barked once again before she walked up to her dog bowl and ate the dog food, I chuckled as I ruffled her fur "good girl" I said before I went to the dining table and silently ate my food. Later, I finally finished my food and hurriedly washed them but, careful enough not to break it. After doing so, I grabbed my orange bag and walked out of the mansion and locked it securely.

When I turned around, I wasn't surprised to see Len with a grin on his face, waiting for me "hi Rinny" he greeted as he walked up to me and gave me a peck on my lips. I blushed slightly as my reaction, to be honest with you guys, even though he is already my boyfriend, I still can't shake those feelings just like before, when he wasn't mine yet. He chuckled before he grabbed my hand and held it "aww~ you're still so cute whenever you blush~" Len sweetly cooed which made me lit out my tongue at him and pouted "shut up!" I playfully grunted.

Just then, the bus came as its doors were suddenly open, appearing with the bus driver Billy "hey kids!" He greeted us both with a small wave with his gloved hand, to which we returned back with a greet and a smile "ready to show the world that you're mine?" Len whispered at my ear, I hesitated for a moment but, nodded anyways. He gave me one of his best smiles and got in the bus and me tailing behind him, when we entered, all eyes were on us, most especially Miku and Kaito with wide eyes and big grins on their faces. I glanced back at Len to see what he's gonna do, but I was surprised when I saw him already staring at me.

Then it just happened. My lips were smashed onto his and the other students' happy erupted cheers, whistles, and shouts deafens my ears. A second later he finally pulled back and smirked at me, I blinked several times before realizing what just happened.

He kissed me..

In front of EVERYBODY!

I felt my cheeks heat up more than ever as I covered my mouth in shock, Len laughed at my reaction before he wrapped an arm around me and guided me to our seats at the back.

"Congrats Len, Rin!"

"Finally! Glad you've started to man up Len!"

"You both look so cute together!~"

I listened to their comments and was glad that it wasn't anything that negative about it, knowing that Len's a popular guy and all. Once me and Len were seated, the bus took off leaving me in a hot blushing mess! Then I heard Len's laugh, making me turn my head to him "you didn't expected that, did you?" He slyly teased, winking at me, I rolled my eyes playfully as an answer before he grabbed me into a heartwarming hug "I love you.." he whispered into my ear, then buried his head into my neck. I warmly smiled at him before kissing the top of his head "I love you too.."