Mysteries and Hallucinations (Rin) My Unfortunate Lucky Love? ~part 1~ (Teto)

My Unfortunate Lucky Love? ~Part 1~ (Teto)

(Rin's POV)

🌙The next day🌞

I'm already at the bus and surprisingly Len wasn't there yet, nor was he there to wait for the bus with me, he would never miss school would he? I just sighed from that thought and looked back at the window it was raining, I've always liked the rain, reason? It would always describe how I usually feel when I was alone but now, I'm not, I smiled knowing that I had friends to be there by my side, all those gloomy thoughts have been washed away when they came but mostly Len, he was the first one who became my friend and I thank him for that, and speak of the devil. I saw a familiar sunny blonde hair run through the rain...it was Len! He had a yellow umbrella in his hand and then suddenly it closed on him, I covered my mouth trying to hold back my laughter just then he came inside the bus a bit wet.

"Len are you wet? Let me dry you up"

"Are you okay Len?"

"Sit beside me, and you'll get dry easily"

I don't know why, but something was boiling up inside me when I heard the girls' side comments, but I just tried shaking it off and saw him walk and sat beside me as he leaned the umbrella next to mine"hey? You alright?" I smiled asking him, he sighed and nodded and he looked back at me his eyes meeting mine, I don't know how or why but my heart beat suddenly skipped a beat and then suddenly beat faster "yeah..." he answered which made me snap back to reality and nervously smiled back at him, it then suddenly was an awkward silence and I stared at him, he was really wet. His hair was and some of his clothes mostly his jacket though, I took my orange backpack and took out a towel and a men's jacket that I found in a room's closet, I then closed my backpack and placed it down and then I tapped his shoulder to get his attention and I did, he looked back at me and raised a brow at me, I signalled him to come closer and he did, I the placed the towel at his head and rubbed it, then I somehow swiftly took out his wet jacket and put the dry men's jacket I had on him, and I then continued to dry his hair.

He widen his eyes from my action and just sat there in silence as I continued. Then as the bus drove off, his hair was already dry, when I took the towel off of his hair it was all tangled and messy, we both chuckled and I placed the towel back at my backpack and lit out my comb and started to comb his hair, before I did I noticed his ponytail so I carefully removed it and placed it at my lap and was shocked with what he looked like "wow..." I said in amusement and he raised his brow "what?" He asked and I blinked my eyes before replying "you look so much like me" I said smiling and started to comb his hair, he laughed and nodded "I sure do" He replied and I just smiled and continued combing his hair and I swear right now all of the girls are glaring intensely at me, I just secretly and quietly gulped from that and just combed his hair, then after his hair was all fixed, I really couldn't believe my eyes that he really does look like me "yeah, yeah, we do look alike, like mirrors though" he said noticing my reaction I just smiled and put on his small ponytail and after that he finally is the stunning Len "now you're much more likely Len" I giggled and he nodded and examined the jacket that I lend him "who's is this anyway?" He asked curiously as he examined the jacket more, I was about to answer when I saw the look on his face like I just got raped...

And that's when I realized what he meant.

"Did you...?"

"NO Len, no! I just found that on a room's closet, and for sure I will never do that ever! Except when I get married though" I immediately explained to him defensively but mumbled the last part, he then sighed in relief while he held onto his chest "I thought so..." he looked at me in relief and relaxed back at his seat leaning his back on it and I did the same, I looked out the window and the bus stopped by a small square and then suddenly, I saw a woman, a man, and somewhat a small little girl all smiling and eating their ice creams happily but what was strange and definitely weird about it is that they were glowing bright golden, and the eyes of the golden woman and man weren't that clear for me to see. I was so surprised by what I saw and I had to make sure that I wasn't dreaming so I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see none of those in there, I blinked in confusion which made me say my thoughts out loud "what the?? But I...?" I think I said that out too loud because Len heard it which made him tap my shoulder and look back at him "are you okay Rin? Is there something wrong?" He asked, both concerned and worried, I somehow smiled at that, he is so thoughtful and very kind whenever he's like this...and probably that's one of the reasons why I like him...as a friend don't get your hopes up too high...or is it?