Planning for Revenge (part 3.1)

Before I begin I first, dedicate this chapter to KieranGB because he/she voted for every single chapter!

(Nero's POV) (A/N: I forgot Nero is a new student...hehe, my bad ^,^')

"Next we got..." the teacher scanned us new students then her eyes landed on me then sooner or later she looked for another and then she spoke "that orange haired boy and Neru" she said, I blink two tines before I stood up, why do I have to fight her? I didn't hesitate to go to the front and then she asked for my name "Nero, Akita Nero" I spoke as I slid my hand to my pocket and then Neru was beside me, I gulped feeling my heart skipped a beat, I glanced at her and I saw her smiling at me, I shot my head forward seeing that, and I can feel myself getting flustered.

"Positions" she said and we both nodded and I went to the other side of the battle field and tried to stay calm, I don't know why I'm acting like this...it's really new to me, whence me and Neru are already at our positions she spoke "ready Nero?" she asked smiling at me, I gulped again. what the freak is happening?! why is she acting weird, like me "s-sure...I--" I was then cut off by a chant of a spell "Rock Shot!" she stomped her foot on the ground and it shook almost making me loose my balance, then a large portion of the ground rose and then she pointed her hand at me then the rock flew to me "aah!" I dodged the attack making the rock smash at the wall behind my previous position and it crumbled to pieces and it was gone "nice dodge Nero!" I heard her shout to me with a thumbs up, huh? weird, she never acts this way...oh right! I forgot that our attitudes change to the opposite side of ourselves that we haven't shown to anybody, by Len's words of wisdom.

But is this how I act whenever nobody's around? wow, I swear this is different than usual. Then I chanted "Earthquake!" I stretched both of my arms pointing to the ground and then the whole battlefield shook which made Neru including everyone else to loose their balance and fall "Land Fall!" I chanted as my hand pointed to Neru, then thousands of rocks were falling, like as if they're rain made out of rocks, Neru was avoiding the rocks but she was hit multiply by the other small and large rocks and she fell making a mark on the ground and her leaving bruises. I suddenly shouted "sorry!" and then I covered my mouth, what the hell?! why'd I say that?! she then stood up a bit shakily but she recovered smiling "it's alright" and then she ran up to me and was physically attacking me "Earth Punch!" she chanted while a brown aura appeared on her hand and punched me hard, I flew to a wall and made some crack marks on it, I slid down and I saw bruises on me, I stood up carefully but I was fine.

I ran up to her and we physically attacked each other not until I chanted another spell "Boulder Crumble!" I spread my arms wide open like I was waiting for a hug then, loads and loads of boulders in different sizes rolled from behind me and rolled to Neru's direction, she then dodged the small boulders easily but some boulders hit her and then the biggest boulder was coming at her and I was surprised that she stood still, whence the boulder was close to her she jumped and she landed on top of the boulder and then she stomped on it and the boulder was broken into small bits of it, as she did she flew again but I couldn't see her anymore "that was pretty good actually" not until I heard that sentence from behind me but as I started to turn around, she kicked me at my stomach which made me flew again to another wall. great, what a nice way to kick me when I'm down. I then stood up feeling my energy and strength losing, my magic might burn out, that means I have to attack physically and I have to do something and be more specific and have more perspective.

I looked around the place and I noticed a lot of things were scattered, at first I saw four long and skinny poles lying beside where Neru is now, then I saw a long red tattered ribbon that's hanging on top of broken mirror, I also saw a sack and a hole was there revealing sand and some rice seeds, and lastly I saw rocks that would probably help for my next spell that I wish to cast, and finally an idea popped into my head. I smirked nonchalantly at Neru and somehow she looked confused for a moment then I started to run towards her and fought her a bit so that she wont notice that I was planning something "Wood Chuck!" she chanted and suddenly the floor was having holes and they were surrounding me, I hurriedly jumped out of that position then the ground from where I was standing before became a hole and the strike of holes were following me and I started to run to the direction where the four skinny poles were and grabbed them and ran around Neru as I forcefully and successfully placed the poles around her and so were the holes and perfect timing a hole was made under Neru's feet and it dug which made Neru drop but half of her body was seen, she couldn't escape but she can still chant a spell from afar "clever, but that wont stop me!" she screamed and she placed her fingers on top of the ground "Ground Ruckus!" she chanted as then the ground gave a small line opening and was heading straight towards me, I ran away from it and went straight to the broken mirror and the tattered ribbon and grabbed it swiftly as the ground opening was still following me.

I placed a large piece of the mirror beside the sunlight that passed through the window and tied the ribbon around my wrist, I knew Neru has escaped her small hole and she chanted again "Rock Shot!" the same as before, she stomped on the ground and the earth rose and she stopped for a moment, probably waiting for the right time and aim to hit me, I just scurried to the sack and she had her chance for hitting me but she missed because I was out of the way, I bet she noticed what I was doing because she said "what are you doing?!" I just shrugged and dug my hand and grabbed a lot of amount of sand on the sack "doing what I want, in my own freedom" I emphasized the last part and she looked shocked because of it and then I chanted "Sand Blind!" and then I blew the sand to Neru and I knew it worked because she was shouting and panicking "aah! my eyes!" the sight was blinded because the sand became a fog, I removed the tattered ribbon from my wrist and wrapped it around my eyes, and I was glad that I can see through it, I then hurried to the mirror and faced it to the light and it shown as I turned the mirror on Neru's direction also making sure I didn't lose the light, it seemed that she was triggered by it 'cause she was coming closer to the light, I placed the mirror on a stand and made sure it stated still then Iran faster to the rocks and finally I chanted "Bullet Rocks!" I then stretched one arm to Neru's direction and the rocks rose beside me "huh?" and then the rocks fired at her like bullets as small brown aura appeared and then they hit her back.

Then finally all the sand disappeared, I then took off the ribbon and dropped it beside me, Neru stood up wobbly and she faced me and then we both charged at each other but before any one of us could attack, the teacher's voice boomed out "stop!" She halted us and we both did and she then smiled and clapped "battle end that was another good battle!" She said lifting her finger, then at the corner of my eye I saw Neru about to faint, so I caught her in my arms she was still awake though "thanks" she said averting her eyes away from me, I smiled as I helped her walk to her place "you're welcome" I then secretly kissed her forehead before I returned to my seat which is next to Rin at her left as I sat they complimented me "you were great out there Nero!" Rin said and I smiled nodding "wow Nero, I'd never though that head of yours will come up a plan that succeeded" Kaito leaned closer to me as he flicked my forehead "ow!" I rubbed the spot where he hit it and I pouted and then the teacher called two other students to fight and the crowd went wild.

(Zatsune's POV)

"Tch! what a pesky weakling you are Neru!" I said as I gritted my teeth at her and she just pouted and apologized, I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms she's such a weakling! she got blinded because of that stupid sand?! pathetic! and she was hit by his last spell?! ugh! I expected her to crush him down to the ground! when will she ever learn?! baka baka BAKA!

I then glanced down and saw that pesky sunny blonde haired girl giving that 'sweet' smile of hers, ugh! when will I ever destroy that little brat! if only I-- that's it! why don't I use that. hehe once it's your turn on the battle field Rin, you won't know what'll hit you...bwahahaha! but I have to be careful, or else my secret will be revealed and I will be scolded by my stupid cousin.

Now now...let the fun be waited until it's her turn if only I could turn the time forward everything would be much easier and faster for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everybody! new chapter is done! and I forgot Nero is a new student hehe...sorry ^.^v

Nero: am I really a person to be forgotten? ( TT~TT)

Me: of course not Nero! *hugs him*

Nero: *sniff* I thought so

Anyways I'll explain the spells.

Rock Shot- this spell is only for Earth Magic/Magic Holders, this a spell used for attacking your enemies, this creates a large amount of earth from the ground to where you are standing and it hits to the direction where you wish it would attack, this can easily be dodged but it'll be hard to dodge if you're weak, this is a minimum-class spell so the damage to your enemy will be weak.

Okay change of plans, I'm too tired to type the spells but if you would like to know just pm me, I'll answer, don't worry I don't bite.

Okay bye bye for now!