The Birthday Surpise ~Part 2~ (Len)

Okay before I continue, I wanna dedicate this chapter to @Sapphire_Fine_02 and @JanieAngel for voting the previous chapters, and before I forget this, I edited the description of the story, if you guys also want to check it out, you can, you're all welcome to see it! Anyways, enjoy!~

The Birthday Surprise ~Part 2~ (Len)

(Len's POV)

I just got out of the restroom and headed back inside the cafeteria to see the group still on the same table, I smiled and walked closer to them, whence they saw me they kinda like froze. Some of them smiled weirdly and some looked not normal, okay, I'm smelling something fishy in here. I raised my brow as I sat at my earlier spot "uh..are you guys okay?" I asked feeling weirded out, they all just nodded and Teto groaned rolling her eyes as she face palmed herself "really?" She whispered loud enough for me to hear, I was about to speak up when Rin cut me off.

"Um..Len?" She called me, I faced her with a warm smile staring at her beautiful eyes "yes?" I replied running my fingers through my hair messing it a bit, she looked pretty nervous 'cause she was twirling her fingers and mumbling something "what?" I blurted out scooting closer to her pointing my ear to her mouth to hear better "a-are you free later? I was h-hoping we could hang out at the mall?" She smiled sheepishly showing her pearly white teeth, she's so cute! I couldn't deny that cuteness of her that's why I pinched her cheeks lightly and nodded "sure thing cutie pie~" I huskily said winking at her, she blushed as she looked away.

"Heh, I am really wondering why you guys aren't a couple yet!" Nero annoyingly said crossing his arms puffing his cheeks like a chipmunk, we all laughed at his silly face.

🕰RING-RING!!🕰

The school bells rang signaling the end of lunch break, we said our goodbyes and headed to our next class.

Well it's gonna be a boring day again, well except the end of the day with Rin. And I know that.

TIME SKIP

Okay just a few more seconds before that clock ticks to 3:30 and yeah..just..good, good..almost..almost..and..

🕰RING-RING!!🕰

About time! "Goodbye class, see you again" Professor Azuki plainly said as he fixed his glasses and his paperworks, I stretched my arms up in the air and let out a satisfied yawn before I stood up and took my yellow bag with me, but before I could get out of the room Professor Azuki called me "Mr. Kagamine?" I stopped at my tracks and suddenly made a face that only took in a short notice did I do something wrong? I thought to myself "you didn't do anything wrong me boy" he said, I chuckled as I slowly turned around to see him looking back at me "I almost forgot that you read minds, professor" I smiled placing my hands at my pockets.

He laughed, satisfied as he crossed his arms at his chest and smiled "I uh..just want to say, advance happy birthday" he coughed and I was surprised by that, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion backing away a bit "and how did you know about that Professor?" I curiously asked, did he do a background check on me or something? 'Cause if he does I might wanna think better to trusting him or..something like that.

"Well, you're the talk of the town, those mouth of theirs are uncontrollable machines and I couldn't help but listen and hear your name and uh..that information, hope you don't mind though" he explained taking off his eyeglasses and cleaning it with a small green cloth and then placed them back on after rubbing his eye "I-I don't mind sir, it's okay..really, thank you though" I replied as I shook my head a bit sighing, I guess that little privacy isn't anything private at all.