Letters in love (Rin) We Meet Again (Len)

Hi guys! Oh my gosh, I really apologize so much! I really do! I feel really guilty for not updating so quickly. You see...I was in a pageant, yes yes I was...but then...exams....just... UGH!! I then knew that I have to update quickly but I couldn't because project were given to us EVEN IF THERE WERE EXAMS COMING!! I was so frustrated I felt awful. And today is practically the second day of my exams and my last exam that I will take tomorrow is Math and CL (Christian Living). Well the lessons are easy...except for CL though. But anyways I won't make this longer than it already is...I would like to dedicate this chapter btw to NekoNekoChloe for her comment and I would like to say that I am so sorry for taking it so long to update T-T and thank you for reading my story. But here we go! Enjoy!

Letters in love (Rin)
We Meet Again (Len)

(Rin's POV)

🌙🌞After two days🌞🌙

Yesterday was pretty great because it was Kaito's birthday (a/n: guys I don't know when his birthday is so...let's just leave it blank for now if that's alright with you all) Miku is sweet enough to ask Kaito out on a date!

I'm already at school today and I am currently just taking and placing stuff in and out of my bag to my locker, I shut my locker and sighed amd turned around but stopped shortly after a pair of familiar sapphire blue eyes appeared in front of me "hey Rin!" Len cheerfully said as he waved at me, I smiled warmly at him and greeted him back "so what'cha up to?" He said as he leaned his hand at my left side, I immediately gulped and blushed secretly and tried to answer as cool as I can "n-nothing much.." I slowly looked away and I felt him move back which made me exhale the breath I didn't know I was holding in "nh I see.." Len smiled as he held on his bag's strap, and I noticed something different from the back of his hand, and there I saw some kind of a yellow tattoo or a mark? I can see that it was a shield and a sword faced diagonally.

"Hey Len, you have a nice mark there on your hand, where'd you tattooed it?" I asked as I pointed at his hand, Len looked...surprised when he looked at his hand like as if it was the first time he saw it. He then covered it with his other hand and let loose "I...d-didn't...thanks...I guess?" He lowly said which made me curious, I sighed and grabbed his cheek to face me "Len..is there something wrong?" I asked calmly as I furrowed my brows worriedly, he smiled as he placed his other hand on top of mine and shook his head "no..nothing is wrong, thanks for asking anyways" he picked my hand from his cheek and held on to it, I caressed his hand with my thumb "just tell me if there is anything wrong okay? I'm here for you..just like you've been to me" I said as I remembered all the times he saved me and most likely has been there for me.

He smiled back and I saw that he was red and it was cute! "Uhm...ehem" me and Len turned our heads to where the voice came from and it was Nero smirking with him is Teto who is happily enjoying the view "sorry Lovebirds but I need to borrow the other, you both can do your lovey-dovey moment some other time right Len?" Nero smirked playfully and winked at me which made both of us blush and let go of each other's hands. "Y-yeah..." Len answered stuttering, I just nodded "well come on then!" Teto gestured Len to them both since they have the same class next, before Len could leave he faced me and waved goodbye to me, and so do I see you later he mouthed and I giggled nodding.

After he left, I decided to go too. But when I turned around, I saw a familiar red haired girl in front of me in surprise "oh! Yonhee!" I greeted surprisingly and she smiled but it looked more nervous than her usual bubbly one "h-hi Rin...I-I.." she fumbled on her words as she looked like she was trying to say something, I stood confused "what's the matter?" I asked as I placed my hand on her shoulder, she started to blush as she took out something from her bag, whence she did, I saw a red envelope and there is an orange heart stuck to it in the middle, it was simple yet beautiful then I realized what it is "wait...is that your love letter to Toshio?" I asked teasingly as I pointed to the letter, she immediately blushed like a tomato and I chuckled "y-yes..." She lowly said but it was enough for me to hear and I nodded amusingly "that's good" I said patting her head.