Planning for Revenge (part 3.2)

(Rin's POV)

All of the other new students have already fought and I guess I'm the only one left who hasn't, and I'm so excited! all of their battles were amazing! well, at least I can use my training into use, my aunt trained me when I was young, but I have never been in an actual battle before. after the other battle, I guess it's my turn now "now, how about that yellow girl please come here" the teacher pointed to me and I nodded and went beside her "and your match is..." her eyes scanned the other new students but all of them already battled "oh! I guess, there's no more left, that means I have to choose from the other students" she exclaimed then all of the old students smiled at me but few weren't paying attention.

(Normal POV)

As the teacher scanned the students she already found Rin's match, she smiled and pointed to a direction which everybody gazed to see who it is "Len, please come forward" everybody gasped, in everybody's mind they know nobody has beaten the popular one, he's practically the best fighter and no one has ever laid a punch or an attack to him, Rin who's eyes are very wide surprised, but secretly she smiled. Len hurriedly went to the teacher's side and glanced at Rin with a smile, then they both head into their positions in the battlefield "the battle....BEGINS!" Then everybody cheered to the both more wilder than ever.

"I guess, this is your first time princess?" Len said with a concerned tone and with a hint of slyness, Rin looked at him quietly, the boy never knew her secret, which is training with her aunt before, she slowly smirked at the boy and narrowed her eyes at him "hmhp, yes, but you better watch out Romeo" Rin grinned slyly with eyes shooting daggers at him, in a friendly way "let's see...Luminousestra!" Len chanted as he stretched his arm at Rin, then a sphere of light appeared out of Len's hand and three of it was shooting straight towards Rin, but she doesn't look like she'll move she's just staring at it, then when the sphere came closer to her, her eyes narrowed before she made a move, then dust filled the air.

Everyone was staring at Rin's place then, a shadow jumped up, and it turns out to be Rin, she landed on the ground safely and Len seemed amused, everybody was shocked that she didn't have bruises or such then they cheered once again "simple yet, undefined....Light Burst!" Rin chanted as she raised her hand, then out of nowhere lots and lots of light bursted out of the ceiling where Rin is and then it hurriedly shot towards Len who stand on guard, as the burst of light tried stabbing Len, he was dodging it but one hit his arm and it got a bruise, everyone blinked and some gasped, he was bruised for the very first time.

"Not fair Rin...I didn't hit you, but you hit me" Len complained with playfulness in the tone of his voice, Rin smirked "that's what it always is when it comes to battle, nothing is fair" she glared and chanted "Light Rage!" her hands were glowing with light then it turned dark orange and she faced the palm of her hand to Len, then a large beam of orange light appeared and was coming close to Len fast, Len was about to move over but he tripped and the beam hit him and he was sent flying to a wall, he stood up wobbly holding is stomach which made him flinch but he didn't give up just yet "Light Space!" Len chanted as he made a circle with his arms and then he spread his arms wide open then yellow light was circling around Rin, she looked around her and tried to think of how to get out of it, but she was too slow for that because the light suddenly beamed right to her like spears "gah!" She coughed up some blood and fell on her knees, Len was worried for her but it's a battle, he mustn't help her but despite the fact that she's hurt, he couldn't bear to see the one he loves get hurt.

Then after a few seconds she stood up and chanted "Illuminate!" and then her eyes glowed while light was pouring out of it and everybody was blinded and nobody can see anything but Rin can, she saw Len who was blinded and was shouting "where is everybody?!" Rin felt sorry but she can't hold back now "Shining Arrow!" she chanted and then, she floated in the air and out of nowhere in front of Rin, a golden arrow and bow appeared, she took it and aimed it directly at Len who can now see and so is everybody else, then she released the bow and it was flying towards Len, he then looked up and was about to evade but he was too late, the arrow hit him as it turned into yellow sparkling dust but he crashed on the ground leaving a mark and bruises appeared and blood spurted out of his mouth, Rin then slowly landed on the ground and waited for him to stand, Len coughed violently but he stood up anyway "s-smart Rin" he said trying to catch his breath "I-I'd say s-so too...for y-you" Rin panted because she was loosing her magic, energy, and her strength a bit too soon "good luck...on this...one...Rising Light!" Len chanted as he started floating in the air, then he spread his arms wide open as one yellow sphere appeared on both of his hands while there are small spheres spinning around it, then surrounding and spinning around Len were the same yellow spheres but much bigger and then, yellow sparkles were on Len hmph, I'm glad I know this spell thought Rin as she narrowed her eyes on Len, watching what'll happen next even though she knew what, Len then clasped both his hands together making the sphere disappear but the glow was still in his hands then he opened his hands revealing a bigger sphere and more bigger spheres swirling around it, he placed both of his hands at his sides as the sphere floated on it's own in front of him, then all the spheres spinning around Len sped to the sphere which made it much bigger and the spheres surrounding it went inside the sphere and made it much bigger than ever, Len lifted the sphere up to his head then all the yellow sparkles flowed to the sphere which made it even bigger.