The Seeker (Teto)

Hi guys! I am so sorry for the long delay! I was about to publish this chapter on Monday but somehow, our wifi didn't work, I was kinda panicking and literally because it's going to be fixed under three days starting on Tuesday so yeah..I'm really so sorry. But I did two updates today to make you guys happy! But anyways I would like to dedicate this chapter to @JanieAngel for voting all of the chapters! I really appreciate it! Thank you so much!! Now let's continue~!

~•~

The Seeker (Teto)

(Rin's POV)

🌞🌙 The Next Day 🌙🌞

I woke up a bit late today, not knowing why but somehow..I felt like as if, in the past few weeks, I have been feeling this sort of..energy in my body and makes me feel relaxed and alive its like a new form of magic has grown in me, it's different but it's nice..really nice. I then looked for the calendar and remembered that it was a Saturday, I looked at myself and I suddenly remembered the fight with that Scorpius. Yonhee told me everything about the Scorpius and that it belongs in the Formosa Forest. We actually can visit the magical creatures in the Forest, but we should avoid attacking or hurting them at all cost for they are at our side and they might turn against us.

I sighed and stood up from my orange bed and took a glance at myself in front of a mirror.

Wow, how horrible I looked like.

I admit, there are a few stings of pain but they're washing away very quickly if I say so myself. Then my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Teto's name show up and I answered it as I placed it on my ear.

[Hi Rin!]

"Hey Teto..what's up?"

[Well..I was just gonna ask if you're feeling any better? Your scars look pretty bad]

"I'm fine Teto, in fact, it's healing pretty quickly"

[oh! Whoo! That's good to hear! But..]

"But..?"

[I was wondering if it's alright with you to come with me to the mall and..do some shopping?]

"I'd love to!"

[Really?! Hihi! So excited! 1:30 in the afternoon!]

"Haha, okay that was quick, but see you later Teto!"

[You too!]

After that I hung up my phone and placed it on the bedside table and started to do some stretching before I started my morning routine. I took a bath, then picked out my clothes which is an orange floral dress with a white collar and some orange flats. I brushed my hair and placed my white ribbon on my head and I was finally ready. I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:20 wow time flies so fast I thought to myself but then I heard the doorbell rang.

*ding-dong*

Okay, that's a bit surprising? I hurriedly went downstairs to open the door, but before I did, I fixed myself a little bit in case I looked messy and I opened the door to reveal..

Len.

"Hey Rin I—"

He stopped midway when he looked up and when our eyes met. He then suddenly turned red all of a sudden, which kinda makes him look cute by the way, and he just..stared?

(Len's POV)

"Hey Rin I—"

I stopped midway when I looked up to see..