I Remember

Guys, before I continue, I'd like to say that the rest of the chapters starting from here will be a third person's POV. That's going to be the POV that will happen when I start editing the book. Now you can enjoy reading!

Btw, let us celebrate the 7k+ views of this book! Hooray!

IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW AFTER THE CHAPTER

I Remember

☀️🌙The Next Day🌙☀️

The next day couldn't come by so quickly, Rin was already awake. She had wondered a lot of things, her past, her memories, her family, and her true self. She was trying to find a way to break the news to her friends and to Len, she knew that they were trustworthy enough but, she just doesn't know how to say it out loud to them.

The blonde was nervous as hell, she was practically pacing around her room for who knows how long? Although she has kept track of her time, she still puts her whole attention into that.

'How?..how..HOW?!' She irritatingly thought as she frustratingly ran her fingers through her short blonde hair, stopping once her fingers reached her white headband.

Rin groaned for the last time before she screamed and banged her head on the wall. She puffed out a bit of air, closing her sapphire blue eyes that were filled with desperation and frustration.

"It's just the first thing in the morning and you're already going wild?"

Once she heard that voice, she shot her eyes wide open as she whipped her head to the direction of the voice to see her boyfriend, leaning against the side of the door with crossed arms, his eyes watching her.

Rin blinked several times before blushing profusely, placing a hand over her mouth "L-Len! I-I didn't see you there!" She stammered, scratching the back of her head nervously as she smiled sheepishly at him. The blonde boy chuckled, pushing his back off of the wall and walked closer to his girlfriend with a smile.

"What's in your mind?" He asked, cupping Rin's face as he gave a peck on her lips. Rin grimaced at the question, she knew that she had to say what's been bugging her all night long, but she wasn't sure how to say it to him.

"Len.." she called to him, wrapping her arms around him as she leaned her head at his chest, hearing his heartbeat calmed her down a bit. Rin felt Len's warm lips kiss the top of her head as he stroked her blonde locks "yes, Rinny?" The blonde boy asked as he continued to kiss the top of her head.

Rin pursed her lips, hesitant to utter a single word, then biting them afterwards once she took a deep breath "how, how do you tell someone..the truth?" She quietly asked as she lifted her head to meet his eyes.

"By what means?" Len answered with another question as he warmly smiled at the girl below him, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Well, let's say that you lost your memories, memories that were important to you and me. Then one day, you finally remembered those memories but you don't know how to tell me because I knew that you don't remember me and I was hurt so badly about you not remembering about me"

The blonde girl paused, giving out a sigh before continuing "what would you do? Would you tell me? Or..what?" She asked as her gaze trailed down to the floor.

Rin needed some advice, she couldn't just go anywhere without knowing what to do. And as far as she knows, Len is one of those people who can help her.