A Faithland Summer Part 2

It was early morning when the sun shined bright in Kurt and Blaine's room window. The birds chirped by and the room grew warm but neither noticed as Kurt was just sitting on Blaine's lap, Blaine's cock sheathed in his tight hole. Eye contact was constant until the pleasure grew intense for Kurt when Blaine thrusted up into him and Kurt arched his back and leaned his head back, jaw slack open and fingers gripping Blaine's shoulders. Blaine took his hand and wrapped it around Kurt's red hard cock and stroked it while thrusting into Kurt. Blaine carefully and quickly changed positions so Kurt's legs spread a little more and he went faster while Kurt bit his lip to hold back a really loud moan as he gripped the end of the bed.

"God Kurt. Kurt, Kurt Kurt oh Kurt I love you so much."

"I love you too."

Kurt grabbed Blaine's head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. The position made Kurt's eyes roll to the back of his head and he closed his eyes until a hard thrust made him open them and Blaine connected their hands and brought to Kurt's leaking cock until Kurt came hard that he hardly noticed Blaine pulled out, tie off the condom and clean Kurt up before giving a light kiss on the lips. Kurt fell back into unconsciousness after Blaine put boxers on him and the two cuddled until two hours after when Blaine woke up to Kurt snoring softly on his chest with a little drool. The pale boy was stretched out like a starfish and Blaine didn't have the heart to wake him so he played Candy Crush Saga until Kurt woke up. After thirty minutes he got really hungry so he carefully took Kurt off him and covered the boy up before getting dressed in his pajamas and left the room quietly. The smell of food made his stomach rumble so he headed towards it to see Darren sitting at the table with a cup of coffee, his grandmother making breakfast and Carole cutting up some fruit. Lisa looked up and smiled.

"Good morning Blaine."

Blaine smiled back and walked over, hugging his grandmother and kisses her cheek before walking over to Carole and doing the same. Carole hands him some coffee and he thanks her.

"So what's for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs, toast with my famous strawberry jam, fruit salad and coffee."

Blaine hummed and Darren smirked and looked up from his phone and frowned. "Hey Blaine, where's Kurt?"

Blaine looked at his brother and tried not to blush. "Still asleep. He was up for a bit but he wanted to go back to sleep. I should probably get him so he can eat."

"Isn't that his job to remember or Carole's to go get him?" Darren asked confused. Blaine tried not to get offended but then again no one besides his parents, Kurt's and Blaine knew that Kurt would overwork so much that he'd forget to eat. Darren's hand waved in his face and when Darren saw tears welling in his twin's eyes he excused them and took Blaine outside and hugged Blaine tight.

"It's alright. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have pushed." He said.

Blaine hugged back and shook his head. "No it's fine. It's just a long and scary story."

"About Kurt and the miscarriage?" Darren asked.

"Yeah."

They sat on the steps and Blaine told Darren all about Kurt's behavior after the trial and loss of the baby. A few tears fell so Darren just kept his hand on his brother's shoulder. When Cooper joined them in a humorous mood, it quickly shut down when he saw his brothers' tears and joined them. In turn Darren and Cooper told Blaine about last night in the living room.

"Grandpa thinks we should dedicate a stone to Katie on the fireplace and Kurt."

"I think Kurt would like that. He's really come in tune with this place too." Blaine chuckled and so did Darren and Cooper. They'd find the boy admiring the decor or looking out from the window or in the barn with Elizabeth with a dreamy look on his face. Sometimes he'd be sleeping or relaxing on the couch near the fire with a big smile on his face.