The Doctor is in

Three weeks later

Kurt tapped his fingers on his legs as he and his dad sat in the waiting room. He didn't know why but part of him hates coming to the hospital and he doesn't know why. Maybe it's because his mom died here, his dad nearly died, his daughter died here and he nearly died. He scoffed in his head at the stupid pattern and wished that the doctor would hurry up and come for them. Or him at least. He closed his eyes and when he opened them he focused on his ring. His beautiful ring from his handsome fiance who couldn't be here because he had an algebra test he couldn't miss. Damn algebra. Kurt sighed and leaned his head back on the wall.

"You okay?" Burt said.

"Yeah just ready to get this over with and get out of here."

"Hey what's the rush? Just a hospital." Burt said.

"Yeah the hospital mom died in, the hospital you could've died in, the hospital Katie died in and the hospital I nearly died in. I just wanna get this over with, get out of here, go home and forget I ever came in here." Kurt said in between hyperventilating breaths. Burt came over and gripped Kurt's hand while the other rubbed Kurt's back.

"Shh I know. It's okay."

"I'm scared dad. What if something is wrong? What if I developed something? What if I can never have kids again?" Kurt squeezed his eyes shut and dropped his head on his father's shoulder.

"None of that is going to happen. You're going to be just fine and I am sure that you and Blaine are going to have dozen of kids if not naturally then adoption or surrogate. There's always a way. I'm right here. Let me see your eyes Kurt. Come on bud."

Kurt shook his head and trembles. Burt rubs his son's back and kisses his head. "I'm here. I'm right here Kurt. Everything is going to be just fine."

"You don't know that." Kurt mumbled.

"Maybe but I do know that no one pushes the Hummels around, right? You're still up and kicking and you're going to keep doing that."

Kurt sighed and lifted his head. He opened his eyes and looked at his father who had his hands out. Kurt held onto them and smiled. He then let go and hugged his father tight and Burt hugged back. Soon the nurse came and collected Kurt.

"It's nice to see you Kurt! Hopefully on good terms." Nurse Tanya said.

"You and me both Nurse." Burt said while Kurt just nodded and sat on the bed gingerly. Nurse Tanya patted Kurt on his back and smiled at him.

"It's alright. Take a deep breath."

"Sorry. I'm just nervous."

Burt's phone rang and Kurt jumped, turning. Nurse Tanya shushed him softly and rubbed his arms. Burt excused himself and Kurt could feel his heart quicken or maybe it was the machine he was hooked up too so he tried to focus on his ring and the precious memory he got with it.

"Great job Kurt! Your heart rate is returning to normal and that is one gorgeous ring. That wouldn't have come from Blaine, did it?" She smirked and Kurt chuckled, blushing. He nodded.

"It did actually and Tanya, it was perfect. Like movie perfect."

"Aweee someone got a lucky one." She nudged him.

"I think I'm the lucky one. With all the crap I've put him through the last few months I thought I would've scared him off or was sure he'd leave me." Kurt looked down.

"Who Blaine? Nu uh I can't see it. He was practically glued to your side in here. He wouldn't sleep until at least three nurses confirmed that you were doing well, he didn't leave to eat or pee until he was sure either I or Cara were in here because we were the only nurses he trusted, he wore the same outfit twice until either Puck or Santana made him go home and even then he would nearly drive them mad with questions. Does that sound like he'd leave you cause that sounds like a whole bunch of dedication to me." Tanya sat next to Kurt and held his hand. Kurt smiled softly and blushes red. The sound of a door creak made him look up to see Burt with his head in the door.

"I found someone looking for you." He opened the door more and Blaine waved, smiling. Kurt opened his arms and Blaine walked into them, hugging him.

"You came." Kurt sighed out.

"Of course. Like I'd miss finding out how you are."

Kurt looked at Nurse Tanya and blushed. She smirked and Blaine and Burt stood to the side when Doctor Grant came in and smiled at Kurt. Kurt bit his lip nervously.

"So? Hows it looking Doc?" He asked.

"Your health is normal, your weight is back to normal so you don't need to be monitored anymore, no risks of your body rejecting another pregnancy and your parts required to carry a child are intact." Doctor Grant said with a smile. Blaine and Burt released their breath and hugged, patting each other on the back. Blaine let go and went over to Kurt and kissed the top of his head. Burt smiled at his son.

"See? Nothing to worry about."

"I'll make you a copy of this and I want you to take it easy as usual and by the way, congratulations." Doctor Grant said. Kurt nodded and shook her hand. She left and Kurt sighed in relief, letting Tanya unhook him before hugging Blaine tight. Blaine held on tight and smiled.

"You did it." He said.