•lemon• Freddy Fazbear X Reader

So yay first story, if your life is not messed up then I think you should not read this............

------------------------

You were at your night shift at Freddy Fazbear's. You were calm every time Bonnie or Chica moved and when Foxy ran down the hall. You were calm because you didn't give a duck. One night you ran out of power and Freddy played his song. You almost yelled at him to get it over with. As he was dragging you down the hall all you did was cross your arms and put your leg over the other.

He stopped and asked "aren't you going to try and get away". "Why try when I am just going to die anyway" you said still on the ground with your arms crossed. "Everyone try's at least to get away" he said looking at you. "Do I look like everyone" you said in a angered tone. "I don't deserve to live" you said in a sad tone. "I will give you a reason to live" he said turning around and started heading to the parts and services room. "Like what" you asked. "Oh you will see" he said.

(This is like my first lemon so no judging)

He went into the parts room and locked the door behind you. You stood up and watched him take everything off the table. "Sit here" he said. You sat where he said. "Now strip" (I don't think I did that right but who cares) he said. "What" you asked surprised. "I am going to give you a reason to live now strip." You sighed and took off your shirt and jeans. He pushed you onto the table and kissed you. You melted into the kiss quickly and started to unbutton his vest. He smirked then helped you take off his vest and under shirt. You couldn't help but stare. "Like what you see" he said. All you did was nod.

He went to your neck and tried to find your sweet spot. You moaned when he found it. He started to started to suck, bite, and lick your sweet spot which made you moan. He put his hands behind you and unhooked your bra. It fell off and he put his hands over your breast then rubbed them. You kept moaning like crazy. Then he leaned down and sucked your left breast. After that he climbed on the table and rubbed your clint roughly. You were a moaning mess. Then he took off your underwear and licked your clit (I FIXED IT OK).

After that he took off his boxers and lined your entrance with his member and thrusted into you. You yelped in pain. "Don't worry it will feel better soon" he said trying to make you feel better. After a little while it turned into pleasure. "F-faster please" you said wanting more. He then started thrusting faster than a normal human and you felt something weird in your stomach. "I-I am about to c-cum" you said. "M-me too" he said. Then you both came on each other. He then came out of you and laid next to you. "Now you got me for a reason to live" he said. "That's a pretty good reason" you said smiling. And you guys cuddled for the rest of the night.

----------

I look back at this and cringe now. But it was a first lemon and I am learning.