•fluff• Emo! Bonnie X Emo! Reader

I saw. I write.

-------

"ITS NOT A PHASE, FREDDY!" Bonnie screams as he runs to his room. When did he get a room? Don't question it.

Bonnie turns up My Chemical Romance real loud, so everyone can hear it (I even gave you some music up there. How nice I am). Why is he emo? You might be asking. Well guess what? It's call 'I was stuffed into a animatronic suit when I was a child and now I have to fucking stay here for the rest of my life'. Happens to everyone.

Oh and another reason. His girlfriend, you lucky son of a bitch, is also emo. Yay. Emo couple. Who doesn't want to see that?

"Uh, Bonnie?" Chica knocks from the other side of the door. "Yeah?" Bonnie asked calming down. "Your girlfriend is here" she says. Bonnie runs to the door and opens it. "Really?" He asked. Chica nodded and pointed to the entrance.

You were standing in front of the entrance doors looking as hot as ever for Bonnie. He fucking loves ya. Better not hurt him. Or I'll hurt you.

"Hey, Bonnie, what's up?" You asked. "Nothing much" he said. Everyone stood there awkwardly. "Wanna...go to my room?" Bonnie asked you. You shrugged and nodded.

Now in Bonnie's room listening to music (music your probably listening to right now). Bonnie clung to you like a shirt on a hot, sweaty day.

"Bonnie. You can let go of me" you said. He shook his head and buried his head in your hair.

"I love you" he says muffled. You chuckle "I love you too, Bon Bon."

---------

I don't focking know