•lemon• Springtrap X Reader

When life gives you lemons
Read them

--------------------

(Y/N) was at her new job at Fazbear Fright on her second night. Last night wasn't that hard so she thought this night would be the same. She was wrong. There was an animatronic who kept moving around.

At 3am she saw a animatronic in the camera. It was green and black and looked like balloon boy. She put the camera down to see balloon boy jump scare her. She screamed and covered her head with her hands thinking that she was dead. But nothing happened. She pulled down her arms to see that she wasn't dead. "I'm alive?" She said to her self. She looked over at the door to see an animatronic peeking from the door. She stared at it in fear. She pulled up the tablet to see if it would go away. When she put it down it jump scared her.

Now she was being dragged down the hall on the floor. She kicked and squirmed trying to get free but it did no use. Suddenly her shirt was caught on a lose floor tile. It pulled her shirt up over her stomach and then her breast. The shirt was over her head. She tried to screamed but it came out muffled. He stopped moving. She pulled down her shirt enough to see that he turned around and he was now a human. He seemed to be looking at her breast. She blushed and could see that he was blushing too. He leaned on top of her and pulled his hands behind her back.

She thought he was getting her shirt lose but he instead unhooked her bra. He pulled off her shirt all the way. He slid off her bra and before she could cover them he pulled her arms over her head. With one hand he rubbed her left breast and sucked on the right one. She moaned from the pleasure. He gave the same treatment to the left sucking on it. He stopped and picked her up bridle style. She was to shocked to move. He carried her to a room locking the door behind him. He laid her on a table in the room. He took off his shirt and his pants seeing his golden boxers. She blushed from what was happening. "If you listen to me you will be rewarded" he said in her ear. She nodded. "Get on your knees" he said. She did what he said on got on her knees. Her face was right in front of his dick. He pulled down his boxers seeing his dick. "Suck" he commanded. She gulped and put the tip in her mouth licking it. He pushed her head farther so his dick was in her mouth all the way. She started sucking on his dick bobbing her head.

She felt his member twitching and he pulled it out. He pushed her onto the ground and took off her jeans and panties. He pulled it in and she screamed in pain wrapping her arms around his back. He soon started moving. She soon felt a wave of pleasure. "F-faster" he started moving faster and faster with each thrust. She moaned loudly from the pleasure. He soon hit a spot that made her moan even louder. He kept hitting that spot over and over. She soon felt a knot in her stomach. They both came on each other.

"What was that for?" She asks "sorry I got turned on when your shirt was off" he answered. They both got dressed and walked out of the room. "See you tomorrow" "yeah".

-------------------

Springtrap is my senpai