•lemon• Vincent X Reader

This is like an episode from a show called Weeds. Just to say I didn't see the whole episode.....also don't look up the show........so I decided to use that part in a lemon. Hope u enjoy. Also bad stuff is in here and not just the lemon.

---------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I was driving on a road 100 miles from anywhere. I had to get away from my family. They were driving me crazy. I saw a building not that far away. I pulled in front of the building. It was a bar. I went inside and saw no one. "Hello" I said. No one answered. "Customer here who wants a drink" I said going behind the counter and opening the small fridge. I picked up a beer. "Trying to find a bottle opener" I said to myself. "Behind you on a string" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw a guy with purple hair and skin with full whit eyes caring a big box on his shoulder. I opened the beer then walked to a chair at the counter.

(I'm sorry if you don't like this part but it's part of the story) I pulled out a cigarette then I lit it. I exhaled the smoke. Then the guy grabbed the cigarette and dropped it. "No smoking in here" he said. "Your customers don't seem to mind" I said. He walked away then I pulled out another cigarette. Then I felt my hair being pulled on. "I said no smoking" I heard the guy say. "Apparently I have to punish you" he said with lust. He pinned me against the counter with my ass facing him. He pulled down his pants and boxers and my skirt and panties.

He started to pound into me not waiting for me to adjust to it. I screamed from the deep pain in my waist. His thrust were getting harder each time. I suddenly felt a wave of pleasure and started to moan. I could hear him groaning and moaning lowly trying to keep them in. He grabbed my waist for more pleasure. I felt a knot in my stomach and I started moaning louder. With each thrust the knot got tighter and tighter. "Ahhhhhhh~ faster~" I pleaded for more. The knot suddenly burst and I came on his member. He made one final thrust before pulling out and cuming on my back. I felt the cum drip down to my rear.

I got cleaned up in the bathroom and walked up to him. "What's your name darling?" He asked. "(Y/N)" I then noticed his name tag that said 'Vincent'. "I had fun with you Vincent~" I said and walked out. "I will be coming here more often" I said to my self.

------------------

So I did the best I could. Hope you like it.