•fluff• Freddy X Reader

Third POV

They stood in front of the elevator waiting for the doors to open. He looked down at her to see that she was starring at the elevator doors most likely getting lost in thought. "Big day huh" he asked trying to start a conversation. "What? Oh yeah I guess it is" (Y/N) says with a sigh. "So have you heard from him at all?" Freddy asked. "Who? (B/N)? Nope not at all. He hasn't spoken to me since he left." The conversation became quiet again until (Y/N) started to breathe heavily and leaned against Freddy for support. "Are you ok? I-is she coming now?" He asked worriedly. "No" (Y/N) says taking deep breaths "it just hurts."

*Ding*

They looked up to see a woman with curly blonde hair and a doctors coat. "Miss (Y/N)?" the woman asks. "Yes" (Y/N) says. "Are you ready?" The doctor asks. "Yes" (Y/N) says walking with the doctor to a room. Freddy smiles to himself pulling his hands into his jacket. He sits on a chair wondering what will happen after this.

Later after many screams have been heard, mostly from different people, a different doctor with short hair walks up to Freddy. He pulls up his head waiting for her to speak.

"Mister...Fazbear?" She says "delivery is complete. It is a healthy baby!" Freddy smiles. "Would you like to meet her, Mr. Fazbear?" She says. His eyes widen "oh um...I'm not the father" he says scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. She gives a questionable look but then she suddenly smiles. "Well...no one really said that you have to be the father!" She says as she points to a room. Freddy gets up and walks towards the room. He suddenly turns around and thanks the lady. She nods and smiles.  Before Freddy opens the door he sighs and walks through the door.

"Hey (Y/N) you in here?" He calls out. "Over here Freddy!" A familiar voice says. He looks towards the voice and is surprised by what he sees. "Oh. My. God." He says. (Y/N) sits on a hospital bed with something-or someone- cradled in her hands. "Hey Freddy glad you could be here" she says chuckling. "She looks so cute" he says looking at the baby girl. She had (C/S) skin and (H/C) hair and her eyes were closed. "(Y/N) can I hold her please" Freddy asked. "Of course Fred" she says carefully handing him the baby. He looked at the baby and smiles. He hugs her gently. He looks up at (Y/N) to see her smiling. "Great job (Y/N), did it hurt?" He asks. She shrugs. He hands the baby back to her. "I'm pretty sure Chica will love this child" Freddy says making (Y/N) laugh. Soon her laughing comes to a stop and she looks down at her baby. She starts to feel tears in her eyes until Freddy puts a hand on her shoulder. "Hey (Y/N), you did good! You're going to be a wonderful mother" he says. She gives him a smile but looks down sadly. Freddy starts to hear sobs coming from (Y/N). "(Y-Y/N)!?" He says worriedly. "I-I'm sorry Fred...*sob* I-I ruined everything...did I?" He looks at her with a worried look. "I'm really... just scared Fred...I mean... I can't do this alone. I don't think I can be a good mother" she says wiping the tears from her (E/C) eyes. Suddenly the baby starts to cry. "Oh I-I'm sorry sweety" she says trying to calm her baby down and Freddy thinks to himself. He gets and idea. He looks at her to see the she finally calmed the baby. He could also see that (Y/N) had tears in her eyes. "(Y/N)" he puts a hand on her shoulder "what's wrong?" He asks. "I'm fine really, I'm just scared about what will happen next. I'm scared that I'm not going to be a good mother. I don't know what lies in the future." She starts to cry. Even though Freddy didn't want to see (Y/N) cry he kept quiet and started to think. "You know you don't have to take care on that baby alone" he says. She looks up at him still with tears in her eyes. "You have me and the rest of the gang" he says smiling. "You might be right" she wipes tears from her eyes "but you guys wouldn't always want to help me with the baby." "Probably not all of them but I will always come when you want me too" Freddy says grabbing her hand. "Thank you Freddy" she says. They sit silently until (Y/N) leans into Freddy and kisses him on the lips. This action takes him by surprise but he kisses back. She stops and pulls away. "I'm sorry I hope that didn't ruin anything between us" she says looking down. He puts a hand on her cheek making her look up. "Trust me it didn't" he says kissing her. Just then the door opened. "(Y/N)! We're here to see you and your newborn baby!" A familiar female voice says. They both pull away from each other looking at the door seeing Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and Goldie. "Wow Freddy didn't think you would do this" Goldie says. Freddy blushes. "OH MY GOD!" Chica yells running up to (Y/N)'s side to see the baby. "She is so cute" Chica says excitingly. "I would ask you if wanted to hold her but I'm afraid your going to hug her to death" (Y/N) says jokingly. Everyone laughs at her joke. "Can I hold her?" Chica asks with pleading eyes. "Yes but you have to be carful" (Y/N) says handing her the baby.

Later in the day Chica holds the baby on a chair in the corner with Bonnie and Foxy beside her with Bonnie arguing about how he wanted to hold the baby. By the hospital bed where (Y/N) was still sitting down, Freddy and Goldie talked with her about what is going to happen. "So will you guys come to visit often?" (Y/N) asks. "Yes of course we will when we have the free time" Goldie says. "And I will come when ever you want" Freddy says. "Thank you guys I really appreciate you all helping me" (Y/N) says smiling. "Well of course we will always be their for you. Now I'm going to leave you to alone" Goldie says walking towards the others. "I still think your going to be a great mother though" Freddy says. "You have been saying that all day" (Y\N) says rolling her eyes. "Put it is true" he says.