•lemon• Toy Freddy X Reader

Welcome back to lemons with Lemon-Trap

-----------------------

It would be fun they said. It would be a great night they said. You won't have to bring your friend home because he was drunk they said.

"God damit Freddy, why did you drink so much?" You asked Toy Freddy as you brought him into your house. What happened was that the gang at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza decided to go out and have a drink. Well your friend Toy Freddy over there decided he would have a few drinks to many which lead you to bring him home because he was to drunk to go back to the restaurant. "I wanted to *hic* have fun" he said almost falling down. He looked around your house examining it. "You have a nice *hic* house" he said sitting down on your couch. "It's not really that nice, I don't have the time to clean it anyway" you said walking to the kitchen to get a glass of water for your bear friend. "It's still a *hic* good looking house" he said. You rolled your eyes.

"Here" you said handing him the water "drink this." He hesitated before he took it and almost drank all of it. "So tonight your sleeping on the couch" you said taking off your jacket and putting it on the coat hanger. "But I want to *hic* sleep with you~" he says getting up off the couch and walking towards you. You blushed "n-no you are sleeping down here" you said handing him a small cover and a pillow. He took it and sets it on the couch. You quickly run upstairs before he says anything else.

You change out of your clothes into a big shirt, sweat pants, and no bra. You get into your comfortable bed and feel your body warm up under the covers. Soon your eyes shut, sleep taking over.

You wake up to the bed moving around and arms going around your waist. You knew that it was just Freddy so you brushed it off thinking he will be to drunk to remember this. You try to sleep again but you are turned around by Freddy. You looked at his face to see him looking back at you. You feel your face warm up. "Hello" he says. "Um hi . . . why are you in here?" You asked. He pulled you closer your noses almost touching. "I was kind of lonely" he says smirking. You were about to speak until he pressed his lips to yours. You widened your eyes at his sudden action. You were pretty sure that he was just drunk enough to do this. You mean it's not like he actually likes you like you like him. He crawled on top of you still not breaking the kiss.

You felt something wet on your lips and you open them slowly letting him enter your mouth and explore it. He pulls a hand up your shirt and squeezes your uncovered breast. You moan in the kiss as he pulls his other hand up to your other breast. Squeezing both of them roughly making you moan louder.

"F-Freddy" you moan. He lets go and pulls your shirt up. The cold air hits your chest and you shiver. He then leans down and hugs you with his warm body, also laying on your breast. "Are you warm now?" He asked. You giggled "of course I am" you say petting his brown hair.

He pulls his hand down in your pants and rubs your clothed clit. You gasped and moaned. He rubs roughly making you moan louder.

He pulls his hand into your underwear and thrusted a finger into you making you gasp and moan. He thrusted more until you came on his fingers. He pulls his fingers out and licks them. "You taste delicious (Y/N) but how about I get a better taste" he says pulling down your pants and underwear. You blush a deep red.

He sticks his tongue in your vagina and swirls it around. You grip his head and moan. You soon cum again and he licks it all up.

He sits up and pulls off his pants and boxers and positioned himself into your entrance. He pulled in and you gasped at the pain. He sat there and waited for you too adjust to him.

You soon moaned and he moved fast. The feeling was great and it was from someone you had liked for a while.

You heard him moan and then grabbed your waist and thrusted faster. With each thrust you moaned louder until a knot formed in your stomach.

The knot knot bursted and you came but after a few more thrust so did he.

He laid his head on your breast and fell asleep. "I love you (Y/N)" "I love you too Freddy."