•fluff• Yandere! Freddy X Reader

Ok so yeah most of you have seen Yandere Simulator. This is going to go a lot like that.

((Imagine the animatronics in human form through the story))

----------

Freddy's POV

I don't know if this is normal, heck I'm no where close to normal, but I feel no emotion. I pretend to care when a friend is telling me something. I pretend to laugh and be happy or sad just so I can seem normal.

(Just like yandere chan)

I don't know if my friends are the same and they're faking emotions like me. I know that my brother, Goldie doesn't have it because I've only talked to him about it. He told me to act normal and to pretend. I'm a children's entertainer, pretending is in my job.

But someday day I want to feel emotions like everyone else. I want to feel happiness and sadness. Hatred and love. Fear and hurt. All of them.

One day my wish came true....

It was a normal day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Faking emotions and entertaining. Later in the day when the restaurant was about to close a woman walked in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her.

She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I wanted to protect her and keep her away from everyone else but me. I wanted to get off the stage and ask her to be my girlfriend right then and there but I couldn't.

My feelings for her were unexplainable. This was the first time I'd ever felt anything. I even felt as if I could kill for her. I decided to nickname her Senpai since that's what Chica calls Bonnie.

I watched her as she walked into the manger's office. He better not play any tricks with Senpai.

Later, while everyone is heading out of the restaurant, Senpai walks out with a pile of neat clothes. Wait...Senpai's got the night guard job? That's great! Now I will have a chance to meet her.

After everyone leaves except Senpai I immediately run to Goldie's office. When or how he got an office is unknown.

"GOLDIE!!!" I yell slamming open his door. "What?! He says standing up from his chair "did Chica burn down the kitchen again?" "No, it's something else" I say.

"Are...are you showing real emotion or is that fake?" Goldie asks. "Oh it's real" I say closing the door behind me. "This is weird, Goldie" I say to him "I'm feeling emotions! Real emotions! I don't know what's going on and I'm confused."

"What happened?" Goldie asks. "I-I saw this woman..." I say "and that's when I felt emotions." Goldie smiles "you're in love, buddy."

"But how? How could she make me feel this way?" I ask confused. "I don't know about that. Maybe she made something spark in you that made you have these feelings" he says.

"Who is she?" He asks. "I don't know her name but she's the new night guard" I say. "Really? (Y/N)?" He asks. I smile "ah, (Y/N), such a beautiful name for someone so beautiful and it fits her perfectly" I say.

"Heh I guess it is" he laughs. I then feel a rush of anger. "You keep away from my (Y/N)! You hear me? She is mine and mine only. No one else's!" I yell.

He looks at me surprised "you must really like her." "I don't like her. I LOVE her. I will do anything for her no matter what it takes" I tell him.

"Oh so you're a Yandere" he says. "A what?" I ask. "Nothing" he says "author would get mad." (Nice try, Goldie. I will not be included in this story) "It was worth a shot" Goldie says.

"So what should I do?" I ask. "Well maybe you should go meet her and see what she's interested in and you could try to like what she likes" Goldie says. "Wow. Have been holding that in for a while?" I ask. "Ever since author has made that lemon about me and never thought to make another" says Goldie (IM SORRY AND STOP IT).

"Ok. I'll go do that" I say and run out of his office. Oh! I forgot! Tonight isn't my night to move. Oh well.

I stared at her through the window. She couldn't see me through the cameras or through the window so I was good. She was a lot more prettier when closer.

I sighed but then my arm slipped and I accidentally fell right into the doorway.

We both were silent.

Then she slowly lifts her hand to the door button. "Don't you dare" I say. She drops her hand.

"You would have crushed me under that door, Senpai" I say getting up. She looks at me confused. "Aren't you supposed to be killing me or something?" She asks "also did you call me Senpai?"

"You know there's something about you. Something different from other people" I say. "Wh-" she says right before pin her in her chair. "You...made me feel something that I've never felt before heck I didn't feel anything before I saw you" I said.

She looked confused and nervous. "I-I don't know what your getting at" she says. I then unpin her and stand up straight. "I'm sorry. Let me introduce myself" I say "I'm Freddy as you already know. I like sunsets and long walks on beach."

"Really?" She asks. "Of course not. I've never been to a beach!" I saw. She laughs. Oh man. I made Senpai laugh! Her laugh is cute. I wonder if she thinks I'm funny.

After a while Senpai told me about herself since I wanted to know everything about her. I even promised her that I would make sure her job was going to be easy. She thanked me! She even told me that she'd be happy to hang out with me! And I never thought I'd have real feelings. But here I am feeling sad...

as I watch her cry and bleed from the spring locks.

I'd do anything for my Senpai. Even if it means for me to kill her.

Now we will be together...

forever.