•lemon• Golden Freddy X Springtrap {part 2}

Golden Freddy's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing a few feet away from me was a old friend, Spring Bonnie. We were both speechless and so were the others who were starring at him.

"F-FredBear..." Spring Bonnie said quietly. "Spring..." I said with the same tone of voice. Now the rest of them were looking at both of us.

Suddenly Spring ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I could tell that he was holding back tears. I hugged him back.

"I thought I was never going to see you again" he cried into my shoulder. "I thought you were destroyed" I said.

"Ok who are you? How do you know each other? And what is going on?" Freddy asked us. I turned to Freddy "well this can all be explained" I said not letting go of Spring.

"Explain away" Bonnie said crossing his arms. "To start it off" I started "do you all remember the old pizzeria and how I preformed in it?" They all nodded. "Well this is Spring Bonnie, my partner in show stage" I told them. Their eyes widened.

"You're Spring Bonnie?!" Chica said. Spring nodded. We finally let go of each other from the hug. "Well I think me and Spring have a lot to talk about so if you will excuse us" I said grabbing Spring and walking as fast as I could to the backroom.

"I have a lot of questions" Spring said. "I also have a lot of questions" I said locking the door behind us. "First of all have you been in that room the entire time?" I asked and Spring nodded his head.

I can't believe my best friend was in there all this time. Why didn't I look in there?

"My question is who are those people?" He asked. "They are the new Freddy Fazbear gang" I answered. His eyes widened. "I thought they would shut down after the bite" Spring said. "I thought so too."

We both sat in silence for a moment before he said something. "Do you remember how we were a couple?" He asked quietly. "Yes I remember" I said.

"Well I missed you a lot when I was stuck in that room and I did dirty things" he lowers his head. My eyes widened. I had done the same thing. "I did that too" I said.

"You did?!" He asked surprised. I nodded. "I was actually going to asked if you could do that to me" he said looking straight at me. I smirked and pushed him against a table. "I'll do more than if you'd like" I said inches away from his face. His cheeks became red.

"Yes please" he said shyly. My smirk became bigger as I kissed him on the lips. He quickly kissed back. Before long we had to part for air.

I ripped off his shirt to see his mangled torso. I kissed down his chest, being careful not to mess with the open wounds.

I reached his pants to see a tent appearing. "Your excited" I say my smirk returning on my mouth. "It happens whenever I think of you" he said. I chuckle and unzip then pull them down.

I pull down his boxers to see his member pop up. He gasped as I licked the tip slowly licking down. I took it in my mouth and began to suck.

He moaned louder each time I sucked faster. He soon came in my mouth and I swallowed it all. He was panting heavily. "A-are you going to t-take off your c-clothes?" Spring asked pointing at me.

I chuckled "sure baby" and began to unbutton my shirt so it loosely sat on my shoulders. I took off my pants and boxers. I aimed my member for his entrance and slowly pulled in. He yelped in pain and I gasped at the tightness. "It h-hurts" he said rapping his arms around my shoulders. "I know it does big it will feel better soon.

I wait for him to adjust to my size. He moans and I slowly move. He moaned louder. "Can you move faster?" He asked tightening the grip on my shoulders.

"Of course" I say and lift his legs to get a better chance. I move faster and faster making both of us moan loudly. I've haven't done this with anyone but I seen it happen before. Let's just say that Bonnie and Chica need to lock their doors.

I want to give him pleasure so I grab his member and stroke it roughly. His moans become louder. I feel the familiar knot in my stomach and move even faster.

He soon squirted his white liquid on my chest and I came inside of him. We both panted heavily and I fell on top of him.

"Fredbear?" He asked. I hummed in response. "That was better than being alone in a room" he said. I smiled "I know it was."