•lemon• Funtime Freddy X Reader

In celebration of the new FNAF game Sister Location I will make a lemon on Funtime Freddy. In this story he will not have a small Bonnie hand puppet because I don't want to do that.

-----------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

'Damn it where did that stupid bunny go' I thought looking for the Bonnie hand puppet around Funtime Freddy. This week is so frustrating. I keep seeing that bunny put when I look directly at him he disappears. I get an idea and climb on top of Freddy to look behind him. Well now I'm in an awkward position, I'm look over Freddy for Bonnie. It feels weird on top of Freddy but I brush it off. I suddenly feel arms around my waist. I look behind me to see someone holding my waist. The person was sitting in the same place as Freddy but human. Suddenly the person turns his head and looks at me. He had blue eyes and white hair. Kind of like Freddy... He stands up and I'm on his shoulder. He starts to walk in the darkness still caring me. I squirm trying to get free but it's no use I'll probably die anyway. Then I'm put down on a table. When I try to get away but I'm pinned down to the table by this person. In the darkness I see blue eyes light up. He leans down to my ear and says "I don't want to kill you, I want to have a little fun with you" I blush at what he says. He pins my hands over my head with one hand and his other hand runs over my body. I feel his lips on mine. I don't kiss back at first but I soon melt into the kiss closing my eyes. He licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance but I denied. He growls and squeezes my ass with his hand. I gasp giving him a chance to explore my mouth with his tongue. We soon brake for air. He takes off my shirt and jeans showing my matching black laced underwear. "You... look sexy" he says running his hands up my stomach. I blush. He rips off my underwear and I feel a cold finger in my core. I yelp feeling him pull more fingers in and move them around. I moaned feeling the pleasure. Before I could cum he takes them out and I give him a questionable looked. He smirks and pulls down his pants and boxers. He lines his dick with my entrance and starts thrusting softly. I scream from the throbbing in my waist. He kisses me exploring my mouth with his tongue. I feel tears stream down my cheeks he rubs them away with kisses. I start to feel pleasure and I moan lowly. He starts to thrust faster and I moan louder from the deep pleasure. I hear with grunt and moan lowly. His thrust feel so good as he goes in a very inhuman speed. "F-Freddy!" "Moan my name louder" his thrust started to go slower. "Please! Freddy! Faster!" I scream trying to make him go faster. He pulls out and slams back in even faster with each thrust. "FREDDY!!" I start to feel the knot in my stomach get tighter and tighter with each thrust he makes. I moan loudly feeling the knot get tighter. "F-Freddy~" I moan knowing my climax is close. I cum but he keeps going until he cums. He clasped by me on the table panting heavily like me. He pulls a arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I see his bright blue eyes starring at me. He smirks. "What?" I ask. "You're very beautiful (Y/N)" he says pushing a lock of hair behind my ear. I feel my face heat up and I cover my face with my hands from blushing so much. He chuckles and pulls me closer to his chest.

Bonus

"Dang I didn't know Freddy was like that" Baby says closing the Funtime room door. "I regret being able to hear so well" Ballora says covering her ears. "Can we...you know...not take her body?" Funtime Foxy asks