Depression •fluff•

You sat in your room crying and throwing tissues in every direction. It was in the middle of the night and only light in your room was from the single window that showed the bright moon. You sobbed quietly so you didn't disturb anyone that was inside the house.

Suddenly your door opened. You jumped at the sudden noise that interrupted the peaceful silence.

"Hey" he said sticking his head through the door crack "are you alright?" "I-I'm fine" you say trying your best to wipe away the tears and snot. "Why are you up this late?" You asked trying to make sure the subject isn't about you crying in your room in the middle of the night.

"I heard you when I was walking down the hallway" he said walking in "almost didn't." You wished that he didn't hear you. "Well anyway how about we both go our sep-" "are you alright?" He asks again walking closer to your bed.

"Listen, I'm fine. No need to worry about me" you say as you can almost feel the tears coming back. "But you're crying" he says reaching the bed. "I'm fine" a single tear goes down your cheek "honestly I'm fine."

He throws you into a hug that makes you feel warm and safe. Then suddenly the tears run again like fountains. He just holds you until you want to speak. "I-I'm sorry" you say. "Sorry for what?" He asks. "I'm sorry that you have to waste your sympathy on me" you say "you can just go on without me up I feel like I'm weighing you down."

He looks you straight in the eyes. "You are not weighing me down. Not a single bit. You actually make me happier and I hope I'm doing the same for you. I love you with all my heart and will never let you go. I will help you through this." You sob again.

And again

And again

And again knowing that this is just figment of your imagination. Something you want. Someone to comfort you but instead you get ignored and forgotten. Casted away like a broken glass. No one willing to fix you.

You cry again.