•lemon• Toy Bonnie X Reader {part 1}

Third POV

(Y/N) walked into the pizzeria wondering what this day was going to be like. Right as she walked in she was tackled by a blonde girl other known as Toy Chica. "Hey (Y/N)! I'm glad your back" Chica says in excitement getting off of (Y/N). "I thought you were to scared to come back" says a voice. (Y/N) looked up to see Toy Bonnie standing against a wall. Ever since she had met the Toys, Toy Bonnie and (Y/N) have been known to hate each other. Many people hear them arguing through the walls. "Nah it was Jeremy's turn" she said standing up and walking towards the office. Oddly Toy Bonnie follows her to anger her with rude comments or for other intentions.

(Y/N) sets her stuff down on the desk. Suddenly Toy Bonnie comes up behind her, his head right next to her ear. "I missed you this weekend" he says quietly in her ear. What many didn't know was that Toy Bonnie and (Y/N) have been secretly dating for a while. They pretend to hate each other because they didn't want anyone to know about their relationship. And sometimes they would also have a little 'fun' when they are completely alone. "I missed you too Bon-Bon" (Y/N) says putting a hand on his cheek. "I wish I could have you alone for a couple of hours all to myself" he says seductively licking her ear. "I wish for that too" she says "but how are we supposed to get any alone time without them knowing?" Suddenly Toy Bonnie gets an idea. "I know, how about you take me home with you" he says running his hands around her waist. "And how am I supposed to keep that a secret?" She says crossing her arms on her chest. "I'll tell them that I have somewhere to be" he says grinning. (Y/N) thinks for a moment. "Ok...it's deal. I take you home and you have to fuck me until I can't walk properly" she says grinning widely. He smirks "challenged excepted!"

After her shift was over (Y/N) walked out of the office with a wide grin as she waved at the animatronics and glanced at Toy Bonnie when she walked out of the restaurant. She got in her car and waited for Toy Bonnie to come outside and get in the car. After a few minutes he comes around from behind the building and walks to the car. He opens the door and gets in. "So how was your night" he says jokingly. "Oh terrifying" she says mockingly. He chuckles and she starts the car. (Y/N) didn't really live far from the pizzeria so it was a short drive. She pulls into her driveway and gets out of the car. It was a small house, but it was roomie. "I've never seen your house" Toy Bonnie says walking behind her.

Their sex incidents in the past have always been short because of the lack of privacy, but now they can have the night all to their selves.

She opens the door with her keys and also locking it when Bonnie walks in. "So, where do we start?" He asked snaking his hand around her waist. "Let's go to the bedroom" she leads him to her room and she sits on the bed. "Now, we have to make this special. There is a chance that we won't get this opportunity again" he says walking up to her. "Well don't tease me to much, I'm the mood for banging and maybe a little bit of foreplay" she says putting her arms around his neck and pulling him down on the bed with her. "Well get ready for a treat my dear" he kisses her and she quickly kisses back. He licks her bottom lip asking for an entrance she denies playfully. He growls and reaches his hand down her body and squeezes her butt making her moan giving him a chance to explore her mouth with his tongue. They soon had to part to breathe. He starts to unbutton her work uniform shirt tossing it when it comes off. He leans down to her neck and finds her sweet spot immediately and starts to suck on it and bite it. She moans lowly from the pleasure of her sweet spot. She unbuttons his vest quickly wanting to see what he has underneath. She rips off his undershirt not caring about the buttons. He leans up so he can SHE her face and so she could see his chest. Of course it was toned like it always is. She brings her hands up to his chest thinking 'this is all mine and nobody else's'. He pulls up her skirt seeing her (F/C) panties. He rubs her clint through the fabric. Her breaths hitched as she moans out his name. He pulls down her underwear and sticks a finger in her core. She moans loudly from the pleasure. He pulls in more fingers and moves them in and out and around. "B-Bonnie~" she moans out. When she is reach her climax he pulls out and pulls down his pants and boxers, lining up his member with her entrance. He looks up to her for permission, she nods and he pulls in. She screams almost trying to keep them in but the pain is to overwhelming. Having done this a lot more times the pain goes away quickly. She pushed her hips against him feeling the pleasure. He starts to thrust in and out, faster with each thrust. "B-Bonnie~" she moaned out. He grabs her legs and pushes them almost to her head getting a better advantage. She grabs onto the sheets of the bed. He hits a spot that makes her moan louder. He knows that he had found her g-spot and starts to thrust in that spot harder. There is sudden feeling of a knot in her stomach. With each hard and fast thrust the knot in her stomach tightens. "Bonnie~" "(Y/N)!~" they both cum at the same time. He drops next to her panting heavily. "I love you (Y/N)" he says pulling her closer to him with his hands. "I love you too Bon-Bon" she said. They later go another round and reach 6 rounds until they are to tried to do anymore. They never got that far in the pizzeria.

(Y/N) woke up feeling an empty space next to her. She had covers over her covering her naked body. The memories of what happened last night made her smile. She sat up seeing the golden afternoon sun shine through the window. She also saw Toy Bonnie sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers facing the window. (Y/N) craws towards him hugging him from behind. "Good morning" he says laying a hand on her hands. She nuzzled her head in his neck and they stared out the window looking at the beautiful tree that was planted outside her window.

"(Y/N)" he said getting her attention. "Hmmmm?" She said. "Why do we have to keep our relationship a secret?" He asked his head dropping down. (Y/N) thought for a minute. Why did they keep this a secret? Was it because everyone thought they hated each other? Or was it that the couple thought they weren't going to approve of their relationship? They did not know the real reason they kept it a secret. "I don't know Bonnie. Should we tell them?" She asked him. He looked at the window again going into deep thought. "Maybe we should"

---------------------

Should I make a part 2?