Toy Bonnie X Reader {part 2}

I really liked the first so I'm going to make a second part and a lot of people requested it. Sadly there is no lemon.

------------------------

You and Toy Bonnie got into your car thinking about how they were going to tell everyone about their relationship. "This will ether go good, bad, or very awkward" Bonnie says to you. "Hopefully it go great" you say starting the car and driving off. During the dive you almost felt that you were sick, with a aching feeling in your stomach. But you ignored it.

Both of you walk into the pizzeria. It hasn't opened yet and everyone was walking around. "Bonnie, why were you gone all night" you heard Toy Freddy say from across the room. "Yeah about that..." Toy Bonnie says walking closer to Toy Freddy. The aching feeling in your stomach came back but it was worse than before because it felt like you were going to throw up. You ran to the bathroom throwing up in a toilet. "(Y/N)! What's wrong?" You hear Toy Chica behind you. You rubbed off some throw up off your chin. "I'm fine I'm just-" and you throw up again. "(Y/N) I think your sick you should go home" Toy Chica says rubbing your back with her hand. You nodded agreeing that it would be best to go home.

You and Chica walk out of the bathroom room running into Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie. "What's wrong?" Toy Bonnie with a slightly worried expression. "(Y/N) is sick so she is going home" Toy Chica said leading you to the front door. "(Y/N) can you take care of yourself because we could come over" Toy Chica asked. You shook your head "no I'm sure I can take care of myself thank you" you say walking out and waving at Toy Chica.

'Well isn't this a bust' you thought getting into your car. 'What would make me throw up just out of no where?' You asked yourself. As you were driving a thought came into your mind 'what if I'm pregnant?' You suddenly became worried because if you were pregnant, how would you tell Bonnie? And you guys haven't even told the gang that you were together.

You went to a store and bought pregnancy tests and tested it at your house. Positive. Maybe it was a mistake you thought. You tested almost every test and it was still positive. Oh shit you thought. The worst thoughts started appearing in your head. What if Bonnie dumps me? What will everyone at the pizzeria think? What if I'm not a good mother? The thoughts kept coming until you got a text. It was from Bonnie...

Toy Bonnie: hey are you ok?

You: yeah....just a little sick

Toy Bonnie: I hope you feel better soon

You: thanks I'm pretty sure it will be gone soon

How am I supposed to tell him, not on text that's for sure.

*after a week of throwing up and many questions*

You walked up to the pizzeria thinking about how you were going to do this. Were you going to tell Toy Bonnie in front of the others or were you going to tell them separately? Opening the door you saw the crew on the stage talking to each other. Toy Chica saw you and started running towards you. "(Y/N)! Your back!" She said tackling you in a hug. "Yeah I am" you said hugging her back. She got off of you and helped you up. Then Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie started walking towards you. "Hey (Y/N) you feeling better?" Toy Freddy asked. "Yeah Freddy I'm fine" you said they all smiled and walked away besides Toy Bonnie. "I'm glad your ok" he says looking into your eyes. You have to tell him now. You breathed deeply before you said your words. "Bonnie there is something I need to tell you" you say hanging your head. You could tell he was slightly worried. "W-what is it?" He says in a worried tone. "I-I'm....p-pregnant" you say looking at the ground worried about what he was going to say. He was silent for a moment until he spoke. "Your p-pregnant?" He asks you nodded your head slowly. You felt him hug you tightly. "I'm going to be a dad" you hear him say. You hug him back "yeah, your going to be a dad" you say. He lets go of you "now we really have to tell the others" he says. You giggle and nod.

Both of you set a meeting with Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, and Mangle ready to tell them what has happened. "Guys we both have something to tell you" Toy Bonnie says starting the conversation. "Yeah um..." you say not really knowing what to say. "Are you guys finally going to tell us that you've been hooking up" Mangle said. You and Bonnie look up at Mangle with a surprised expression. "H-how did you know?" you ask. Mangle roles her eyes "you do know that people can hear you through the walls right?" Mangle says. "Oh! I thought that was them fighting" Toy Chica says "well that explains the weird noises." "Seriously guys why didn't you tell us?" Toy Freddy said crossing his arms. "W-well um. . ." Toy Bonnie says scratching the back of his head "we were worried that you guys wouldn't approve of our you know . . . relationship." "Why wouldn't we?" Toy Freddy says. "I don't know I guess we weren't thinking that much of it" Toy Bonnie says. "So (Y/N) are you pregnant?" Toy Chica asks making you jump slightly. But you looked at the ground and slowly nodded your head.

You could hear their gasp. "I'm actually not that surprised, I mean you didn't even use protection" Mangle says. "Hey!" You and Bonnie say in unison "have you been watching us?!" Mangle shrugs "I get bored." Toy Chica runs up to you and hugs you. "What is going to be the kid's name?" She asked still hugging you. "Well I haven't really thought about it" you said. "Well what ever name it has I will love him or her to death" Bonnie says putting an arm around you.

About six months later, you and Toy Bonnie were at your house well actually the others were there too but they weren't in the same room as you and Bonnie. You both were watching t.v. with his arm rapped around your shoulder pulling you close to him. "Bonnie" you say. "Hm" he hums. You sit up and kiss him. "It's a (what ever you want it to be)" you say in his ear. His eye widened and he hugs you tightly. "I'm so excited!" He says happily. You giggle "me too."