•fluff• Golden Freddy X Reader [Birthday Special]

I'm bored. I saw this in the comments. I decided to write something.

-----Make a pizza with Golden Freddy-----

"Chica!" You yelled. "I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" Chica said looking like she was about to cry. She burnt the pizza. Great. Can't blame her, Bonnie was in the party room without a shirt. She got distracted. (I ship it)

You sighed "it's ok. I'll just make another one. How about you go hang out with the others?" You suggested. "Really?!" She asked. You smiled and nodded. Chica ran out of the kitchen saying "Thank you, (Y/N)!" You chuckled. You turned back to the pizza ingredients and started to make the doe.

After a while you had a little bit of trouble. You needed help (Mental or physical?). "(Y/N)?" Someone said behind you. You jumped and turned around to see Golden Freddy in the doorway. "Oh, Hi Goldie" you said. He looked around the kitchen then asked "isn't Chica supposed to be making the pizzas?" "Well yeah but—" "I'll go get her so she can do her job" Goldie said about to walk out but you stopped him. "No! Wait!"

He turned to you. "I took the job for her. I mean she wasn't doing great at it" you said leaning against the counter. Goldie sighed "Chica isn't the best cook in the world. Do you need help with the pizzas?" He asked. "That would be great" you smiled.

Apparently he knows how to make a pizza! He was great at it. "So how do know how to make pizzas so well?" You asked sliding a pizza into the oven. He shrugs "I have to make pizza when Chica can't so I've learned a lot." You nod. It was quiet for a moment before you said something. "So...uhh..do you enjoy making pizza?"

"Yeah. It's something I do when I'm bored" he said. More awkward silence. Suddenly you walk up to him and peck a kiss on his cheek. He blushes and looks at you shocked. Your cheeks were tinted pink. You smirk and lean up to his ear and whisper "I can be something you do when you're bored." His face is now a tomato.

(Sorry not sorry)

Suddenly the kitchen door opens. "Guys! Are the pizzas ready?" Bonnie asked. "Yeah! Just give it a minute" you said. Bonnie shakes his head and leaves closing the door.

"W-what was that about?" Goldie asked flustered. "Well they need pizzas" you said grabbing the pizza from the oven and putting it with the other pizzas. "Not that! I mean what you said to me" he said. "You walked into that" you chuckled. He sighed and smiled. "You've been reading to many pick up lines" he said picking up some of the pizza while you took the others.

"There're really funny" you said walking towards the door with him following. "Still" he whispers to you "I wouldn't mind doing you" (I know it doesn't sound right) he said. You smiled.

-------

Here you go Circus-Baby102