Just a little something •lemonish•

Everyone was at the pizzeria doing their day shift. Jeremy and (Y/N) were talking to each other until (Y/N) had to leave to do other stuff.

"I'll see you later Jerebear" (Y/N) said and walked away. Jeremy blushed at the nickname that he was called often, mostly by (Y/N). Little did he know some of the guys were watching Jeremy and (Y/N).

"Wow your lucky to have that aren't cha'" Mike said plopping on the seat that (Y/N) had sat in next to Jeremy. "I g-guess so but she's m-more of a p-person than a 'that'" Jeremy said not wanting to talk about his 'ownership' of (Y/N).

"Dude I would kill to have her" Fritz says joining the conversation "but we're proud for you." "I bet she's the dominant one" said Vincent grabbing the chair for balance. Jeremy blushed profoundly and looks down.

"Yeah" Mike says to Vincent "I bet she does everything."

~Memory~

"Ahhh Jeremy!" (Y/N) screamed grabbing Jeremy's head. He was licking her out roughly making it more pleasurable.

~~

Jeremy gripped his chair. The others didn't pay attention. "Well he's to shy to do anything that's why she would be doing everything" Mike says while Scott crosses his arms. When did Scott get here?

"Hey does she make you beg for it?" Vincent asks Jeremy. An anime sweat drop and face as red as a tomato.

~memory~

Jeremy hand slowly crept up (Y/N)'s side. "Jeremy" (Y/N) squeaked out. "I want you to beg" he said positioning his member to her back entrance. "Please Jeremy" she pleaded.

~~

"Nah no way you could all that stuff" Mike said. "I don't feel very comfortable talking about this" Jeremy said scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey I talk about my sex life all the time" Mike said (goddamit Mike -_-). "I know and it's disgusting" Jeremy said getting up from his seat and walking out of the office.

"What do they know about me and (Y/N)" he mumbled walking into the kitchen. (Y/N) was in there helping Chica out. When she saw Jeremy she excused herself from Chica and went up to Jeremy.

"What's up Jerebear?" (Y/N) said to Jeremy. "They were taunting me" he said under his breath loud enough for her to here. "Heh don't let them get to you Jerebear you know their just playing" she said hugging him.

"Yeah well it was about our sex relationship" he whispered. "What about it?" She said. "I don't know, it just made me feel awkward" Jeremy pouted. She giggled "well your going to have to get used to it" she said letting go of the hug.

She leaned up to his ear and whispered "and how about we have some fun tonight because you need a little bit of excitement huh?" He blushed and nodded. "I'll be dominant or you know you could tie me to the bed like the other night" she whispered again. Jeremy blushed like a tomato. "S-sure I'll t-try to decide" he stuttered. "That's my Jerebear" (Y/N) said pecking him on the lips.

~~~~

(Y/N) lifted her ass for the pleasure of him being inside her but he pushed her waist making her whine. "Impatient are you?" Jeremy asked both his hands on her waist his eyes were dark and full of lust. She planted her face in the pillow. "Please Jeremy I want you" she said. "What was that I think you might need to speak a little louder.

"Please Jeremy! I need you!" (Y/N) pleaded, eagerly to have him. "As you wish" said Jeremy as he pushed all of him into her. "Jeremy!" She screamed pulling on her arms that were tied to the bed.

The bed rocked as he thrusted faster and with every thrust they both moaned louder.

~~~~ >~<

----

Hello my fellow readers this is just a little something. Please go on with your life and leave this book behind or you could take it with you and have your mom find out what you've been doing on your device.

Disclaimer: if parent does find you then please leave this all behind and go to church camp and be a good little person (please do not bring me with you I ain't going down that rabbit hole).