Four

A/N: Listen to Rihanna skin either while you're reading them sing or before. Try to imagine them really singing it. I think the parts I gave them goes with their voices perfectly. I really want Normani and Lauren to cover this lol😂

Lauren's POV:

Once we exited the car from the ride back from the skating rink we walked in her front door and I took my spot on the couch as she went to grab her notepad with our song in it. It was now about 11:00pm and I had no intention on falling asleep anytime soon.

Once she walked back in the room she took her spot next to me. "You ready mama" she said placing her hand on my inner thigh.

Even the little contact from her caused me to shutter, I couldn't resist. "Uh.. Y-Yeah" I responded with a shaky voice.

She giggled "Whats wrong Lo? You like when I touch you?" She moved her hand higher up my thigh just centimeters away from my middle.

I gasped "Jesus, stop mani you can't do that to me". She laughed as she saw the affect she had on me.

It was like it was all a joke to her or maybe a game, she enjoyed seeing me react like this. But for me the temptation was growing more and more. I just wanted to hop on her like a wild animal and let my body do the work as I pleasured her.

I wanted to hear what that smooth voice sounded like moaning my name. Spending hours with her only made me want her more, and she knew it. But it was just a game to her.

This night we didn't get as much of the song done as we did the other night, we literally only wrote down a few lines. "Okay so after you do the hook I'll come in with the chorus" I started singing.

"So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
Imma meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me."

      Once I finished singing I looked at her, each time we added something to the song she grinned uncontrollably causing me to do the same.

"Okay so we have the first verse, hook & chorus. We have more than I thought" she said with the smile still on her face.

"Good! Now can we stop for the night. I don't wanna do anymoreeeee" I wined and pouted.

"Okaaaay Lo, you know I can resist your pouty face" she said making a baby voice and pinching my cheeks.

"Hey you want some wine?"

'Mmmm drunk mani?' I thought to myself. "Yes!" I responded, almost too quickly.

With that she got up and jogged to the kitchen, shortly after coming out with a full bottle and two glasses. She sat the bottle on the coffee table and plopped down next to me.

After our drinks were poured we toasted "Cheers to us & this hit were about to record in a week. Let's fuck shit up" our glasses clinked and smiles widened.

We some how made it through the whole bottle and the giggles fits started from each of us. We were both clearly tipsy.

"You want more?! I know I do!" She covered her mouth and giggled because it came out louder than she expected.

I nodded and laughed covering my mouth. She stood up and once she reached the doorway she stumbled into it. Grabbing the wall she turn to look at me, we were both dying laughing at this point.