Eleven

Things were moving extremely fast for the talented duo but they still managed to make alone time for eachother. Hanging out at eachothers places when they weren't busy rehearsing or performing. Which is what they were doing tonight. They laid in the bed in comfy clothes, enjoying being able to relax and breath for a few.

A few days after the Good Morning America performance they performed on Ellen and they did equally as good as they did during the first performance, if not better.

Lauren was proud of her girlfriend for breaking through and shining like everyone knew she could. She made sure to uplift her for everything that she did because she felt that it was her job to do so.

The Latina was nor shocked or surprised at Normani's abilities on stage. She had so much confidence and faith in her, it brought her joy to see Normani slaying their performances.

The fans have been so responsive to the song and yearning for more from the two. This was giving their managers ideas.

The song was still number one on iTunes for the third week straight & it was nearing reaching Gold status in just the US alone.  Most likely it was going to stay number one being as though they were going to record the music video this week and the VMA performance was not too long after that.

They were nominated for best collaboration, which excited them. Also Normani was nominated for artists to watch. Her fans were campaigning for her to be nominated and it happened. She couldn't thank them enough.

They have been receiving calls for more performance opportunities at festivals and other venues which they fully intend on doing. However, Normani has stated that is it her dream to perform at the BBMAS. Lauren had the pleasure of performing there two years ago and Normani gushed over her as she talked about how great of an experience it was.

"Wow babe & you performed in front of Rihanna? You know I fucking love her!"

"Yes" the green eyed girl responded to the question with a laugh, as Normani grinned in awe "But hey.. Hello" Lauren waved her arms in the air "Rihanna has nothing on your girlfriend, Lauren Jauregui" she joked pointing to herself.

"Ha right.. Yeah yeah" the brown girl said snapping back to form.

Lauren furrowed her brows "Why do I feel like you would leave me for Rihanna if you could?" She mushed Normani's shoulder with her own, jokingly.

Normani bursted in laughter "Who wouldn't?" Lauren pouted.

Mani chuckled "Is the Lauren Jauregui jealous?" She said reaching her finger out to poke her nose but Lauren grabbed it before she could reach.

Still holding Normani's finger in her hand "Mm mm, daddy Jauregui doesn't get jealous. She knows she beats the pussy up...Doesn't she?" Her voice spoke out in a lower tone.

The brown girl snatched her hand away and sat back abruptly "Hmm, I don't know. It's been days since she showed me" her voice spoke out slyly and she shrugged, knowing what she was doing.

"Now you know we've been busy" the Latina pleaded her case.

"Oh now you're speaking in first person again?" Normani laughed picking fun.

"Shut up.. come here!"

Lauren jumped on top of her and began tickling and poking at her sides "Oh my god! LAUREN" she tried pushing her off but her limbs were weak because of her laughter "Pleaseeeeee"

"Oh you know I love it when you beg" the green eyed girl teased while smirking as her fingers still moved swiftly up against the skin of Normanis stomach.

"Stopppp I'm going to fucking pee" she laughed while trying to swat her hands away.

The very ticklish girl managed to roll over and switch positions, now she was the one in control.